(Group Ritual - Jun 10) Enjoying the New Moon Solar Eclipse 🌚

Sorry to hear about your home life, @Christina4- I hope the situation improves soon, and that you can find some peace and quiet for yourself! You deserve relaxation, girl! :heart:

Ohhh Blueberry Wild Child sounds like a perfect tea, @Siofra! :blue_heart: :yum: Is it blueberry season there yet? If I remember right, we used to go blueberry picking at local farms in June! :basket: :two_hearts:

Oh dear! That’s some unlucky weather, @Kasandra- we usually have the same here in Warsaw. It’s rare that I can catch a glimpse of the moon from our place! :sweat_smile: I’ve got my fingers crossed that the weather will clear up for both of us this Thursday! :raised_hands:

Good luck, @Amethyst! :sparkles: If you have trouble setting up Zoom, there’s a How to Use Zoom Tutorial on YouTube that may help you out! Wishing you all the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to sharing a meditative moment with you, @NickWick! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

Hopefully you’ll be lucky with your weather again for this New Moon, @IrisW! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! :blush::two_hearts:

12 Likes

I love the sky so I get a little upset when it’s not clear. I’m hoping that you could see the sky, too!! :two_hearts::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

OH! I haven’t been blueberry picking in years! I bet my daughter would love that & my son would love to eat them. I’m going to find out now when that is & where we can go for it! I will keep you posted on my findings!

10 Likes

Thanks for the tutorial. I’ve signed up, now I’ve just got to watch that and see if I did it right. LOL!

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful chant and I appreciate how it’s in audio form too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :notes:

I think some strong black coffee will be perfect for this beautiful event :black_heart: I’ll also be opening my very first pack of dragon’s blood incense, even unlit it smells heavenly! :dragon_face: :heart:

11 Likes

Hi Witches,
We are together again! I think I’ll burn some nag champa my favorite! And have some Mint lemongrass tea from teavana! I found some awsome prices on candles at the thrift shop.

I am getting ready for some transformation, I believe this is my first Lunar and Solar Eclipse and I am excited!
I have a 3 card spread for you!

1. What is the Eclipse bringing an end too?

2.What Is the Eclipse cycle paving the way for?

1. What will be discovered achieved by the next eclipse cycle?

I just learned this new spread and thought I’d share it with you lovely’s!
I really need to set good intentions for this eclipse and let go of the old!
Jeannie

11 Likes

I will be here I have a rare Thursday off so I can do it in the morning this time also :grin: I’m going to try and make the zoom call also, I jumped in on the last one late for a minute after much technical stress and a teenager frustrated with my lack of tech skills :joy::heart:

9 Likes

It sounds like it’s high time for a blueberry picking party with the family @Siofra! :large_blue_circle: :partying_face: :basket: I hope you all have a blast- definitely let me know how it goes if you end up going!

If you’re already signed up, that’s half the battle over with- nice job, @Amethyst! :raised_hands: :grin:

So glad you like the chant, @CelestiaMoon! And oh that sounds like a lovely drink for the occasion. Enjoy your strong coffee and the soothing scent of dragon’s blood incense! :dragon_face: :coffee: :two_hearts:

It sounds like you have a lovely meditation planned, @Jeannie1- I love Teavana teas! :yum::tea: And thank you so much for the 3-card eclipse spread, that’s really neat- I’ll have to put that on the list of things to do this afternoon :heart_eyes: :flower_playing_cards: Thanks!

Congrats on your day off, @Liisa- you work so hard, you definitely deserve it! :raised_hands: Hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy Thursday to one and all! :heart:

The skies were cloudy in Warsaw this morning- fingers crossed they’ll clear up for the celestial excitement happening tonight! :new_moon: :sun:

I just had a short meditation this morning with the plan to have a longer second part of the meditation tonight while the New Moon rises :new_moon: If I stay organized, I’ll try to make some time to do Jeannie’s lovely 3-card Eclipse Reading as well! :flower_playing_cards: :blush:

May everyone enjoy clear skies, a refreshed mind, and a blessed New Moon Solar Eclipse!

Love and Light! :sparkles:

11 Likes

I want to join. It will be 6:30 Indian Time.

From where shall I get the zoom details?

Anu

10 Likes

Little cloudy here at the moment but time for them to clear before the solar eclipse so keeping my fingers crossed! :sunny:

10 Likes

Goooood morning infinite roots :heart: :infinite_roots: it’s another cloudy day in Scotland again so I don’t think I’ll be seeing any of the events :pensive: no matter though, the energy is still there to be worked with :grin:
I had a new tea this morning it’s hemp, mint and ashwagandha :seedling: and I did the New Moon Chant along with it :heart::new_moon:
I think I’m definetly going to take a break for this new moon and eclipse, I’ve had a few of my manifestations pay off in a big way this year so I’m going to do some reflection on that to find out what the steps and circumstances were that opened up my personal power :heart: have an amazing Thursday every one :heart: jumping back in because I forgot to add my photo :joy:

11 Likes

I managed to see the eclipse and got a few photos on my phone, actually better ones with a little cloud cover!

16 Likes

Oh how I love dragons blood anything!!!

8 Likes

Ooh :open_mouth: beautiful!!! I’m hoping to catch it today and get some pics! Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi @anneshakargupta try this link Zoom Details, it should bring you right to the meeting. If that doesn’t work it is listed above in the original post. :blush:

9 Likes

How lovely, I created my own little altar to celebrate the New Moon today. Please accept my image and pardon the clutter behind it! :grin:

Merry meet!

11 Likes

@fabian I love it! I have the same cloth! I hope you have a great day today. Thank you for joining us!

9 Likes

I made a tea time!!!
:joy: Well, hello!!! @everyone!!!
I just finished @SilverBear Banishing Ritual & White Light Protection
And it made me feel so much better than I did! I deserved that!!
Then I’m drying up some mint leaves from the garden for tea :tea:. I’m drinking chamomile and mint now. It’s good!!!
And I did some journaling about what I’m doing for the new moon, and what I’m letting go.
I’m in need of a spiritual attunement! I’m not sure if there’s a spell for that??? I’m going through so much and I just need a break. It’s like I definitely don’t belong here!!!..where I live, not the forum!!!
I am so grateful for all of you!!! You’re all a divine beauty!!!

11 Likes

Everything looks beautiful set up!!!

8 Likes