(Group Ritual - Jun 17) Chakra of Pleasure- The Sacral Chakra 🟠

Wishing a warm welcome to all!

After celebrating the New Moon Solar Eclipse last week, it’s time to take another look at one of the 7 Chakras and how its unique properties can aid our wellbeing :orange_heart:

Working with The Second Chakra - What is the Sacral Chakra?

"The second chakra, also known as the sacral chakra, is located at the pelvis and is usually pictured as being orange in color. This energy center is key for sexuality and hormonal balance, which affects the entire body. No matter what stage of life you are at, this chakra can be thrown off by trauma or illness.

Some people are uncomfortable with their own sexuality, and that can throw this chakra out of whack too."

From ‘A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft’ by Deborah Blake

This Thursday, join your coven for some work with your Sacral Chakra- the chakra of pleasure to clear energy blockages and seek holistic wellbeing :raised_hands: :orange_heart:

[Pic from Etsy]

~ :orange_heart: ~ Thursday, June 17th - Working With the Sacral Chakra ~ :orange_heart: ~

Find some time to join in for shared spellwork and a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Jun 17) : Working With the Sacral Chakra :orange_heart:

This week’s meditation continues the journey into chakra work. The Second Chakra is the chakra of pleasure and by opening your Sacral Chakra, you can soothe hormonal and body imbalances and clear inner blockages :broom:

The following tea meditation is inspired by Deborah Blakes’ notes on the Second Chakra in her book ‘A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft’.

1. Begin this meditation by breathing deeply. Slowly, pull your focus to the Sacral region below your navel. Allow yourself to sense the energy stored here- does it flow freely, or does it feel blocked?

2. If the energy feels strange or stuck then you know you need to unblock your Sacral Chakra.

3. Hold your beverage securely in your lap, low against your stomach. Feel the heat radiating from your mug and into the chakra point below your belly button.

4. Take three long, deep breaths, imagining good feeling and happy energy flowing through you.

5. Visualize:

Visualize a bright orange light. Get it to spin in a clockwise direction. If it seems stuck or stagnant, send love and acceptance to that area of your body and see if that helps.

1. Continue to breathe deeply, letting the light and energy course through your body and leave a trail of delight. Feel the power swirling in your stomach and stretching out across your body.

2. Feel the reduced tension in your lower belly, and enjoy the pleasure this brings you throughout the rest of your day :person_in_lotus_position:

NOTE: An abundance of wonderful information about the Sacral Chakra was shared by @sarah29- feel free to learn more in her post here! For those who love Guided Meditations :headphones:, you can follow along with the 10 Minute Sacral Chakra Meditation.

You may also enjoy doing some chakra crystal work :gem:- such as @Christina4’s Sacral Chakra Crystal Grid!

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Feel free to share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

And if you are around and available, the wonderful @MeganB is hosting a Zoom chat this week to have a cozy chat with the coven! Additional details will be posted in the comments below.

Join the Zoom Chat Here!
[9am - 10am EST, Thursday June 17th]

I’ve been delving more and more into chakra work recently, and what a delight to see how many others enjoy working with the chakras as well! :rainbow: :blush: By request, every now and then a group ritual will focus on one of the chakras until all 7 have been covered.

I hope exploring the many benefits of meditative and insightful energy work helps to bring clarity and pleasure to both your magickal craft and daily life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to a shared cup this Thursday. Until then, Love and Light!
:infinite_roots: :orange_heart: :tea:

13 Likes

I’ll be there!!! This is my cup of tea :joy:

10 Likes

I’m excited to try this one! Thank you for putting it together! :heart:

8 Likes

Aaahhh! I am honored to be included in this post!! And also excited to spend more time with the energy of the Sacral Chakra. Thank you so much @TheTravelWitch !

8 Likes

Cool! I’m glad that we’re going through all the chakras. :grin:

9 Likes

Good Morning! :sunny:
I am pleased we are going over the chakras!

8 Likes

I’m gonna try to Zoom again this week, my worker comes in at ten, so I’ve got to be ready for her. But I’d like to, it would be fun! I have just the tea for this week too, Constant Comment. It’s orange and spices. Yum!

7 Likes

Amethyst,
I am supposed to start work at ten! And I always work so hard and being here on infinite roots it gives me something to look forward to. So I will put it on my calendar so I don’t forget! And I am going to San Francisco tomorrow for three days so ill be out of town. I am not sure if I’ll make it but I will try.
Jeannie!

6 Likes

Hooray- cheers, @Christina4! :grin:

You’re very welcome, @Siofra- glad you’re excited! :heart:

Thanks again to you for sharing your wisdom about the Sacral Chakra, @sarah29! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The resources you shared have been a big inspiration for me :orange_heart:

Chakra work is exciting indeed, cheers @Kasandra! :blush:

Ohhhh Constant Comment sounds like the perfect tea for Sacral Chakra work- enjoy, @Amethyst! :coffee: :orange_heart:

Hope you can make it, @Jeannie1- and wishing you the best of luck on your trip! Safe travels :world_map: :pray:

8 Likes

I hope you’re able to make it, if just for a few minutes @Jeannie1. That would be great!

6 Likes

I will join.

7 Likes

Happy Thursday, everyone! :blush:

The chakra work I’ve been doing lately has increased the mindfulness I have about my own body :person_in_lotus_position: . I’ve been doing a bit more reading on eating naturally and maintaining a healthy diet :yum:

I found out that those with sensitive stomachs (aka yours truly) should avoid drinking strong dark tea and coffee on an empty stomach, as it causes irritation.

Well, I’ve always gotten up and made a beeline from bed to the water boiler, so this was a shock for me! In the name of good health, I’ll be trying to drink tea alongside my breakfast from now on :blush:

Which means meditating after breakfast- we’re trying something new! :laughing:

A quick breakfast and pre-meditation pic with my chakra bracelet. And a little chocolate goodness snuck into my daily oatmeal :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :chocolate_bar:

Wishing everyone a bright, healthy, and balanced day! :orange_heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday. I had a lovely cup of Constand Comment this morning and listened to that wonderful 10 minute Chakra balancing meditation, and it must have unblocked something because I got an idea for the crystal challenge! LOL.

My helper Sally has a doctor’s appointment this morning and will be a bit late which is nice since that means I won’t have to rush off Zoom when I try to connect this morning. I’m looking forward to seeing y’alls happy faces!

Other than that, I’m not doing much today. Just enjoying the day now that the humidity has gone down.

Hope you all have a good one!

8 Likes

It’s good to see you in here. (And Sharon, Megan, Krissie! and Amethyst.)

9 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone.

Today I chose some ginger and lemongrass tea I received in my Litha box, and lit some jasmine incense. The crystal is carnelian.

I followed a guided tea meditation and the 10 minute sacral chakra mediation.

Sorry I couldn’t make the Zoom call. Bad week health wise and I just wasn’t up for it.

11 Likes

I’m happy you were able to do some meditation today! Are you okay? Is there anything that I can do? I have some of the similar issues you do, so if there is anything I can help with, please let me know. Even if it’s just venting your frustrations.

I will be back for the tea meditation after my lunch date with my husband & son. It’s become our thing for Thursdays.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

7 Likes

I am so loving meeting you all. Tea time has been great. Looking forward to next week!

8 Likes

Thanks Ben. Good to see you too.

8 Likes

It was good to see everyone. I can’t believe I actually did it! I started traveling around my house because my anxiety was making me antsy. First-time jitters. It’s nice to have a face & voice to put to the names. :heart:

8 Likes

It was a pleasure to see everyone this morning! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes