(Group Ritual - Jun 24) 🍓 A Cup for the Strawberry Moon

Merry meet everyone!

How is your Sacral Chakra energy after last week’s group ritual? Hope you are doing well and staying healthy! :orange_heart:

This Thursday marks the rise of the Full Strawberry Moon- a wonderful time to get together with the coven to share a cup brimming with full moon energy :full_moon: :strawberry: :coffee:

[Pic from Strawberry Tea Recipe]

The Full Moon of June is called the Full Strawberry Moon- but it goes by many other names as well:

It is a moon of summer- of heat, passion, and love :heart:. You can learn more about the Strawberry Moon and find another great ritual for the occasion on the Spells8 Strawberry Moon Ritual page :strawberry:

If you’re ever unsure about the current moon phase for your location, you can check on the Spells8 Lunar Page :full_moon:

[Pic from Full Strawberry Moon 2021]

~ :strawberry: ~ Thursday, June 24th - A Cup for the Strawberry Moon ~ :strawberry: ~

Find some time to join in for shared spellwork and a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Jun 24) : A Cup for the Full Strawberry Moon :full_moon:

Welcome in the magick of the Full Strawberry Moon with a tea ritual to honor the occasion!

The following ritual is a condensed version of the Strawberry Moon Ritual and Spell, adapted to suit a tea meditation. For the full version of the original ritual, visit the page on Spells8 !

Strawberry Moon Spell

• Before beginning, you may choose to enhance your spellwork by lighting a pink or red candle :candle:

• Make your tea and feel free to add sugar or honey, as sweeteners (a common component in love spells) help with binding and encouraging positive emotions :honey_pot:

• Breath deeply as you sip your drink, and meditate as you watch the candle burn :person_in_lotus_position:

• Consider saying a small chant to a Goddess (you may dedicate this to any Goddess of your choosing, or to all Goddesses):

Full Strawberry Moon Spell

• If you’d like, you may make an offering to your Goddess by writing a wish and placing it under the candle. You might also offer strawberries or other summer fruits (both the actual fruit or an image/drawing would suffice) :strawberry:

• You can let your candle burn down or blow it out as needed, but leave your wish and offerings to sit out until the Full Moon sets and the sun rises tomorrow :sun:

• The following day, dispose of your offerings and say a word of thanks to your Goddess :pray:

:open_book: :grey_exclamation: This spell is available as a Printable Page- feel free to download it here to add to your Book of Spells or Grimoire.

Strawberry Moon Spell

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Feel free to share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Please note that the Zoom meet-up has been postponed this week. Apologies for any inconvenience, please look forward to more Zoom chats in the future!

May the light of the Full Strawberry Moon bring you many blessings and help to bloom happiness for you this week :heart::herb:

Looking forward to a peaceful moment and a shared cup of tasty tea with you on Thursday. Until then, Love and Light!

:infinite_roots: :strawberry: :full_moon_with_face:

12 Likes

I’m sad to say I made it a day late last week :sweat_smile: so I’m definitely going to be setting my calendar right now! See you all then!! :strawberry::strawberry:

7 Likes

A day late and a dollar short. LOL!

8 Likes

Good morning! I was just getting ready to let you know that there won’t be a Zoom this week. My preop appointment is on Thursday and I’m having surgery (elective) next week.

10 Likes

Very much looking forward to this ritual this week. And hoping the weather improves by Thursday for the the Strawberry Moon!

7 Likes

I’m sorry there won’t be a zoom but your health is more important! Good luck @MeganB!

7 Likes

Yup!! That’s me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely take care of yourself first!!! Please!!

6 Likes

I don’t have fresh strawberries right now, but I do have strawberry ice cream (with little pieces of strawberry in it).:strawberry::icecream::yum:
I’ll have to do something simple for the Full Strawberry Moon, like a pink candle mediation and/or a bath with rose essential oil. I celebrated Litha for two nights (on the 20th and 21st) and think I used a lot of energy. :yawning_face:

9 Likes

No worries at all, @MeganB- wishing you the best of luck with your appointment this week and with your upcoming surgery! May it all go very well! :pray::heart:

Cheers to that, @IrisW- we’ve been melting in a heatwave here in Warsaw, and it looks like this week will be a stormy one across many parts of Europe! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Hopefully we’ll be lucky and the skies will give us a peek of the Strawberry Moon on Thursday :full_moon_with_face:

Strawberry ice cream is perfect for the occasion, @Kasandra! :heart_eyes: :icecream: Glad you had a lovely Litha celebration- get some good rest and take care of yourself! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I hope it goes well! :pray:

8 Likes

Oh no!

I was excited to join the meeting. However, looking forward to see you next week.

Annesha

8 Likes

Prayers for a successful surgery and a fast and complete recovery Megan!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s an elective low-risk procedure but I will do my best to rest and recover. I’m a workaholic :laughing: and I’m not comfortable doing nothing so we’ll see how it goes!

8 Likes

Do you want to be on the energy exchange?

7 Likes

This is the current view of the moon from my living room.

Absolutely stunning. Hoping its just as fabulous tomorrow night.

15 Likes

Hello Coven,
I hope you all had a good Litha and can not wait to connect with you all again! I believe we are inviting the strawberry moon :full_moon_with_face: I wouldn’t mind growing some strawberries!!
Here is a journal prompt with some questions to help with your spiritual BOM and healing ❤️‍🩹
[Book of Mirrors Journal prompts for the Strawberry :strawberry: Moon on Pinterest ]
(Strawberry Moon Meaning For June 2021 | Everything You Need To Know -)
Sacred Bath :bath: Ritual
I am excited for tomorrow’s ritual! My alter is forever changing!
Travel Witch- That pitcher of water :sweat_drops: looks :eyes: so refreshing! Maybe water and strawberries :strawberry: for a group ritual would be refreshing I imagine!
Thank you :blush:

Christina - Looking forward to seeing you!

Megan- I was just going to ask you if you were going to have a zoom meeting and then I found out you’re going to need surgery so I will send you some positive vibes good luck and keep your fingers crossed. I will shine some light your way! I missed you last week and the week before that! Hopefully we can catchup, next week! I’ll be listening in to Round The Cauldron! So glad :slightly_smiling_face: to hear your taking good care of yourself!

Iris- :first_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face:May the Goddess shine through you! Thank you, that’s a beautiful pic!

Amethyst- I did some yoga today! All week I was like a sloth :sloth: I am trying to not procrastinate anymore about getting on the Matt! I need to stick with it! Anyway I enjoyed the meditation! I am not sure what meditation I am going to listen to yet! I loved your joke so funny Lol :laughing:

Kassandra- I have been looking out for sepetarian Geode crystal for working with Dragons :dragon: and I got a book about Dragon rituals!

Mary29-

Anneshakagupta- I am so excited to see you here for the group ritual ! :blush::blush::blush:

Sharron D- :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:
We can all put our hands up with you for our love :heart: for Megan! I am praying for healing as well!

Praecog29- Hi :wave: Loved seeing your crystals they are so beautiful! I am getting a yoga sling soon! I’ll send you a pic when I get it!

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Beautiful! :heart: She looks like she’s a light pink tonight.

@Jeannie1 Cool! Have you read anything interesting yet?

6 Likes

Kassandra,
I learned to invoke the power of the Dragon, spells to invoke the Goddess, and the Horned one of the Wicca, and there are several incantations of various deities. You can still work with following one patron’s gods and is done directly following the calling of the quarters. You are called to the lady called to the Lord and invocation of all powers.
There are four elemental weapons of the primary tools of the magician or the dagger the rod the cup in the disc which represent air fire water and earth.
When channeling energy the magician applies all the techniques to control magical energy which is called Dragon fire. :fire:

The magician will concentrate on relaxation concentration visualization the complete breath and channeling energy.
For Litha- Summer solstice is a high day of the sun yet the day of the failing of the light is the festival of great joy and celebration the day of high blossom and delight. For Litha, it is good for works of growth the harvest season is the time to consolidate and gather in fruits of one’s work and the winter days are good for and re-post in preparation for the renewal of spring.
Dragons have three sigils as well

Also, the dragon :dragon: specializes in astral projection.

You can vibrate Tiamat name during the north (Earth) calling out the quarters
Let him sit upright facing north and a tune himself to the electrical solar Pratik current of the earth vibrate Typhon.
There are three worlds to gain access to The carving world, the bright world, and the deep world.
I hope this is helpful.
Jeannie😁

Blessed be!:sparkles::sunny:

8 Likes

Stunning moon, @IrisW! :heart_eyes: Wow- you are one amazing photographer, the moon’s natural beauty is tough to capture but you’ve done it wonderfully. Thanks so much for sharing! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

I agree @Jeannie1! :grin: When the weather’s hot, a nice refreshing water infusion would make a lovely drink for meditation time :person_in_lotus_position: :blush: And your research on Dragons is amazing- great job! :star_struck: I particularly love the information on the dragon sigils! It’s perfect for the current them, so would you like to make this your entry for this week’s Dragon Magick Challenge? :dragon_face:

9 Likes