(Group Ritual - Jun 3) Unlocking the Third Chakra 🗝

Merry meet to all!

After pursuing justice through the Goddess Hecate at last week’s group ritual, it is time to unblock another force in our lives :old_key: :last_quarter_moon:

Unlocking the Third Chakra- What is the Third Chakra? :three:

"The third chakra, or solar plexus chakra, is located in the area right above your belly button. It is considered to be the center of the body, the place from which energy is generated. In fact, there have been times when I gave or received energy healing that I felt a ball of heat in that exact spot.

The third chakra is usually visualized as yellow in color. If it is out of balance, that can show up in a lack of energy flow or in issues with the stomach, liver, pancreas, adrenals, or other nearby organs.

This chakra is also associated with self-esteem and self-confidence."

From ‘A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft’ by Deborah Blake

[Pic from Pinterest]

This Thursday and into Friday, the moon moves out of intuitive Pisces :pisces: and into the energetic sign of Aries :aries:. You can find the exact times for your location on Astro Seek’s Moon Phase Calendar.

The energy of the powerful and confident Ram opens the door to a wonderful opportunity :door:

This week, join your coven in drawing on the moon’s current Zodiac energy to open your Third Chakra and unlock confidence and success :ram: :coffee: :last_quarter_moon:

~ :old_key: ~ Thursday, June 3rd - Unocking the Third Chakra ~ :old_key: ~

Find some time to join in for shared spellwork and a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - June 3) : Unlocking the Third Chakra :old_key:

This week’s meditation draws on the moon’s energy as the moves into vivacious and confident Aries :aries: :last_quarter_moon: With these forces in your hands, the path is clear to open the door of your Third Chakra to find success and confidence :muscle:

The following tea meditation is inspired by Deborah Blakes’ notes on the Third Chakra in her book ‘A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft’.

1. Begin this exercise by checking to see if your Third Chakra is blocked. You can test this by doing the following:

One way to test if this chakra is blocked is to try to move energy up from your feet to your head or down in the other direction.

1. If the energy feels sluggish, heavy, or unable to move, then you know you need to unblock your Third Chakra. Even if the energy move freely, you can increase the flow with the following exercise.

2. Hold your beverage securely in your lap, close to your stomach. Feel the heat radiating from your mug and into the chakra point above your belly button.

3. Take three long, deep breaths, imaging the warmth and energy flowing through you.

4. Visualize:

Visualize your third chakra as a yellow glow growing brighter and then spinning clockwise with a stronger and stronger movement.

1. Continue to breath deeply, letting the light and energy course through your body like a stream of sunlight. Feel the power charging your muscles, swirling in your stomach and stretching across your body.

2. Say the affirmation:

Light of the moon and strength of the Ram,
Chakra released and energy free.
I am strong. I am fierce. I will succeed.
By my words and my magick- so mote it be!

1. Feel charged with power and confidence throughout the rest of your day :muscle:

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

And if you are around and available, the wonderful @MeganB is hosting a Zoom chat this week to have a cozy chat with the coven! Additional details will be posted in the comments below.

Join the Zoom Chat Here!
[9am - 10am EST, Thursday June 3rd]

By the light of the fading moon and the energic of the charming Ram, I wish you increased confidence this week- may obstacles fall at your feet and success be always within your reach! :hugs:

Looking forward to a shared cup this Thursday. Until then, Love and Light!
:infinite_roots: :heart::tea:

14 Likes

Another great way to tell if any chakra is blocked is ask a pendulum. Or have someone swing it over said chakra and if it swings rapidly or not at all, it needs work.

*I’ll see you all Thursday!!! I have a surprise for this beautiful tea time!!!

10 Likes

Oh thank you for that! I knew that you could do it with a pendulum, but I wasn’t sure how to go about it. Now I know! I should check & see which ones need work. With my luck all of them do. :rofl:

I can’t wait for tea Thursday & I’m looking forward to the surprise! I have to figure out which tea I want to have this week too!

9 Likes

I just bought a box of Earl Grey. I so needed that bc it’s gotta be in my top 3 favs.

8 Likes

I like Lady Grey, I’m not a fan of Earl Grey. I don’t know why, maybe too strong for me? Also the first time I tried it, I had just started trying different teas so I could probably try it again & get a different result. :blush:

8 Likes

That’s possible to re try it. Maybe you’d like it. My absolute favorite is chai tea!!! Mmmm :yum:

9 Likes

I’ve never tried Chai tea. Well, when I go shopping next, I will have to pick those up!

9 Likes

Ooh, I’ll have to choose something nice and warm for this. I think my lemon and ginger tea will do nicely :hugs: :sun:

I love learning more about the chakras! The thing about learning without practice is that it’ll slip my mind so easily though! :sweat_smile: Just like that tip about using a pendulum, I’m sure I’ve heard it before, thank you for bringing it back to my consciousness @christina4! The next suitable moment of peace I’d love to try that! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

I went through a phase where I had to know everything & everything about everything, right now. I’ve learned to kind of cherry pick what I want to work on & that I don’t need to know about everything because not all of it will be something that resonates with me. I love working with crystals & I’m slowly learning how to work with Chakras. I know that along with the pendulum you can use a Selenite Wand to cleanse or help with unblocking the Chakras. Like a cleansing if you use the wand over yourself. (I’m sure there is at least a little more to it, but that is the general idea)

11 Likes

I’ll probably do this in the morning before the zoom chat because I’ll be out all day. I finally get to zoom and I’ll miss it. :pouting_woman: Oh well, there’s always next time! Looking forward to tea!

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of Lady Grey tea! I’ll have to look into trying it :hushed:

7 Likes

Ok I couldn’t help it! I had to get the surprise set up and I have to show you all bc I can’t wait now!!! :joy:
I made a solar plexus crystal grid. :sunny:

I activated it with a clear quartz with a yellow stain from clay I guess. But It fits…

The central stone is a tiny citrine that’s been cut:

The other stones are citrine’s, yellow Jaspers and calcites.

9 Likes

@wade I’m not sure which grocery stores are by you but it’s in a gold box made by Twinings Tea. It’s very good & citrusy? I think that’s the right word for it anyway. I really like it.

@christina4 it’s so pretty! Very nice! I like it! I still have my crystal grid that I did last week set up because I should be hearing from someone regarding the outcome today or tomorrow. Maybe I will call her this afternoon, find out sooner than later. Lol :rofl: My patience is waning.

8 Likes

Chakras aren’t really my thing but I will definitely be here for this one, too! I know @TheTravelWitch hasn’t update the post just yet (and I forgot to tell her earlier) but this week’s Zoom chat will be happening at 9 AM EST (three hours earlier than normal) for any of our friends across the pond who would like to join in! Same link, different time.

8 Likes

I feel the same way, but I want to learn a little more about them to ease my curiosity. :blush: I like this pacing myself thing… it’s less chaotic in my head & BOS now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I was going through the links that @christina4 posted for meditation music. I am finally going to get to do the meditation in 3 Crystals for Mercury Retrograde & the channel that I am using also has meditation music for opening the solar plexus!

8 Likes

My solar plexus chakra is definitely experiencing some blockages, since I’m starting to feel some doubt about whether I would do well at my new job on Monday.

I’m hoping we’ll have more tea meditations focusing on the other chakras, because I’d like to learn more about them!

9 Likes

@Kasandra you will do great! It’s normal to have some anxiety about starting a new job. Maybe have a nice meditative bath or meditation to ease your mind about it. I know the feeling, I would get the self-doubt feelings too when it was time to start something new. You will do great at the new place though.

9 Likes

That’s a lesson I still haven’t mastered, I’m such a curious cat! :joy_cat:
Something that definitely resonates with me is working with energy, but that’s still a really wide field. Chakras and crystals definitely fall under that!

I have a selenite wand and I’ve tried the chakra cleanse a few times, and it’s helped me feel more calm and centered. I’m going to place it on my nightstand again where it belongs so that I’ll remember to do it when waking up and going to bed. :white_heart:

9 Likes

It wasn’t easily learned. :rofl: I definitely like working with crystals & energy.

That’s a good idea with the wand to put it near your bed. I have them all over the place in my room. I have used them to direct energy before too when doing a ritual. I’m happy that it made you feel better once you had done it! :star2:

7 Likes