(Group Ritual - Mar 25) 🧹 Spiritual Spring Cleansing

A warm welcome to all!

May the love and bounty of the Goddesses from last week’s group ritual continue to bring you many blessings :hearts:

With Ostara (or Mabon for friends in the southern hemisphere) behind us, now is a wonderful time to cleanse our spiritual selves- think of it as spring cleaning for the soul! :sparkles::blush:

~ :relieved: ~ Thursday, March 25th - Spiritual Spring Cleansing ~ :broom: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Mar 25) : Spiritual Spring Cleansing :broom:

The tradition of spring cleaning involves giving your dwelling a full clean- and as we also dwell within our minds, it is important to take the time for a refreshing mental cleanse as well! :broom::thought_balloon:

This meditation can be done at any time of year with the goal of a boosting spirituality and refreshing your inner world.

1. As you hold your drink, take a moment to pause. Assess your current mental state- are you bundled up in worries? Sinking in stress? Take note of any mental mess you have been dealing with lately :scroll:

2. In your mind, imagine reaching out and scooping them all up in your hands. Hold onto these scattered worries and thoughts :open_hands:

3. In the physical world, set down your mug in front of you. Clench your hands tightly- holding onto the visual image of you holding your stress in your fists :fist: .

4. Take three deep breaths as you mentally and physically hold onto your worries :wind_face:

5. You may cast a spell with the words:

Piles of worry, stacks of stress-
I’ve got you now, you awful mess!

1. Visualize yourself throwing open a window- the clean air and sunlight swooshing into your mental space and causing any dark thoughts to vanish.

2. In the physical world, release your clenched fists- letting go of the last of your worries. Reach out with open hands to cradle your warm mug. Let the warmth of the cup radiate through you :sun_with_face:

3. You may say the following words to close the spell:

Released in light, my mind is free
I’m cleansed and pure- so mote it be!

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- enjoy these good feelings through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Sending warm seasonal wishes to the forum family around the world. May you enter the new season- be it spring or fall- feeling rejuvenated and ready for what is to come!

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you on Thursday :hugs::coffee:

Love and Light! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I’m going to need it this Thursday. I have OT that day, but afterwards I should be able to do a little something.

5 Likes

I scheduled my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine that day. I’m anticipating some soreness in my arm, so this will be a perfect way to relax if that happens!

7 Likes

We will be at the aquarium for my daughter’s 8th birthday this Thursday, but I’ll be with you in spirit :blush:

7 Likes

I hope you get some relief!

5 Likes

Aw I hope you two have fun!!! Take lots of pictures :relaxed::two_hearts: happy birthday to her!!!

5 Likes

Oh we have a learning aquarium in Wood Hole! You can take the things out of the water & touch them. There are seals in a pool out in front of the building. I hope you & your daughter have the best time! I’m learning how to do ocean effects with the resin crafts! I used real beach sand from the one down the street from me. Take lots of pictures!

4 Likes

It should definitely be fun! If you’ve seen the movie Dolphin Tale about Winter the dolphin, that’s where we’re going and who she’s going to get to see. She doesn’t know it yet but she has been obsessed with those movies and used to watch them every night lol

3 Likes

Best of luck with your OT, @Siofra! Sending warm thoughts your way :blush:

Congrats on the vaccine, @Kasandra- I hope the soreness passes quickly! A nice cup of tea will be a lovely way to relax afterwards :coffee::two_hearts:

Happy Birthday to your daughter, @MeganB! What a great idea for a b-day celebration. I hope you have a blast! :partying_face: :dolphin:

6 Likes

The wheel of the week has turned once again- we’re back at Thursday, friends!

I can practically see the weekend from here :joy:

Cloudy, dreary skies in Warsaw today. But with a warm cup of tea and a cleansing visualisation, I’ve found it doesn’t bother me at all :blush:

I’ve got a refreshed mind and boost of energy from the Polish Black Tea I drank this morning. I’m feeling pure and energized within- let’s see if my motivation can carry me through a cleaning of the apartment too :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :broom:

Sending warm and happy thoughts from here to you! I hope everyone has a very blessed Thursday :pray:

Love and Light! :heart:

7 Likes

I’m on the coffee portion of my day, but I have some things to do with my son today. He is going to drive me around for errands. His driving test is Monday. He also wants to work on 3 point turns. So it will be an interesting day. :coffee:

It’s a little cloudy here on the Cape, but it’s not as cold so Spring is coming through. It’s been consistently warmer since last week & it feels good. I like being able to go outside without a jacket on now. The crocuses are popping up & my Tiger Lilies are poking through. We have hibiscus in the greenhouse with lilacs & raspberries & strawberries in there for now. :white_flower: :cherry_blossom: :herb: :strawberry:

I’m taking it slow this morning. My body won’t let me move much faster than I am right now, it 's on the stiff side right now. I’m hoping since I took my medicine & have done some stretching that it will loosen up soon. Otherwise, I really am staying in bed today. :smiley:

I did the white candle meditation again. I really like that one because I light the candle on my altar and go through it, then at the end, there are small movements & stretching to bring you back. It feels so good when you get to that point. :candle: :woman_in_lotus_position:

7 Likes

Well, this meditation was a little different this week. :laughing: I did mine in the waiting room of the Walgreens’ pharmacy after I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. There was no beverage, but I did invoke the Fire Dragon for strength. Luckily, I’m having little to no pain in my right arm from the shot! I did feel a heavy, tingling sensation in my muscles and my phone felt like it was heavier than a brick, but that’s gone away now!

6 Likes

Hope you were able to get your cleaning done @TheTravelWitch! It’s hard for me to clean on dark days because they’re such good days for reading. Then again on nice days, it’s too nice for cleaning! LOL.

I found I can’t meditate in the mornings, I’m too sleepy. LOL. Glad you were able to though @Siofra! Were you able to get out with your son?

Congratulations on getting the vaccine! I need to talk to my doctor about them, I’m allergic to so many things they’re thinking it’s best I don’t try it. I’m glad you had no bad side effects @Kasandra! That’s great!

I had a cup of green tea with lemon this morning. It’s a rainy, cool day here. I’ve got to admit I wasn’t feeling very stressed to start out with but it was nice to meditate with my tea anyhow. I’m not doing much today, just reading. I’ll probably try to get up to more tomorrow. We’ll see.

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday!

7 Likes

@Amethyst we went to do errands & I had him drive. Then I had him back up in a straight line & do 3 point turns. Long enough for him to realize that he knew what they were all along. I just got home from OT & my hand hurts more now than when I started. :thinking:

6 Likes

I believe a couple others on here got their vaccines today, too. Wishing you all the best. :slight_smile: I can finally get mine in my state but now I have to wait on my doctor’s permission due to my autoimmune. :man_facepalming:t4: :laughing:

5 Likes

I am finally eligible in my state too, but my Dr told me to wait for their call to come in & get it. So I’m just… waiting… for now. I have heard that a sore arm & some heaviness is what it feels like afterward.

@Kasandra I hope it eases soon, I think it lasts only a day or 2 & then you are good. Or that’s what I have heard people here say about getting it.

6 Likes

I’m sorry your hand is hurting, hopefully, once the pain goes down it will be better and more flexible. And at least your son is more confident driving. You got that done today at least!

5 Likes

Doing the spiritual spring cleaning reminded me of my strong visualization skills that have been unused for far too long! I had my teatime in my mind too, feeling the warmth and slightly bitter taste of the visualized tea. :tea: Throwing open the window to let the sun in was a powerful visual! :sun_with_face:

I had quite a pile of worries to disintegrate… completely out of the blue I received a letter from my landlady telling that she’s selling the apartment and I have 3 months to move out! :grimacing: So time for a very thorough physical spring cleaning and to begin again somewhere else… moments like these are truly humbling and like waking up from a dream where I’m all powerful, and literally counting my blessings, everything wonderful in my life that I’ve been taking for granted… in a way I’m even thankful for this little slap in the face and that they keep coming when I most need them! :grin: And I’m definitely thankful for having found all of you lovely witchy souls I’m growing closer to day by day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will get over this too, with the generous help of my loved ones, and I will be sure to thank them and be there for them when they need me. :heart:

6 Likes

I FINALLY just got around to my tea meditation – it was MUCH needed again today. I was looking forward to it all day, but had to keep putting it off because when I wasn’t super buy with work, I was keeping an eye on my dad, who’s currently working on passing a kidney stone.

I decided to have a cup of Bedtime tea by Yogi. I have mixed feelings about this flavor by this brand. I originally thought I didn’t care much for it because the first ingredient in the list is licorice root, and I’m not typically a fan of licorice flavor. Upon reading further down the list today, I think I found the root of my mixed feelings: the stevia leaf. I’ve never enjoyed the taste/sensation of stevia :confounded: The flavor of the tea itself is growing on me though! :slight_smile:

I decided to do a guided meditation today to give me something to focus on besides all my current stressors. The one I chose was the Inner Temple guided meditation. I normally have a really hard time with visualizing stuff, and I thought today was no different until it got to the “bring your focus back to your body” part – apparently I was much deeper in myself than I thought I was :joy: Hopefully that means that all my visualization practice while reading Psychic Witch by Mat Auryn is paying off? :sweat_smile:

I hope everyone’s having a great week! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Wishing you luck in your apartment search! :sparkles:

5 Likes