(Group Ritual - May 13) Self-Love Spell 💗

A warm welcome to all! :heartpulse:

Hopefully the soothing and stress-free energies of last week’s group ritual have stayed with you over the past few days.

With the blessings of the New Moon above and the abundance of soul-searching Shadow Work taking place in the forum, now is a wonderful time to take a step back. It’s a moment to check in with yourself- are you doing okay? :hugs:

Join your coven this week as we pool our energies and spread love through the expansive roots of the coven :handshake: :deciduous_tree:

~ :heartpulse: ~ Thursday, May 13th - Self-Love Spell ~ :heartpulse: ~

Find some time to join in for shared spellwork and a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - May 13) : Self-Love Spell :heartpulse:

The following tea meditation and spell is the Spells8 Self-Love Magic Spell. The spell will invoke bright energy and hope to help you tune into the present moment and bring positivity into your day :sun_with_face:

Morning-Tea-Self-love-ritual-360x240

~~ Spells8 Self-Love Magic Spell ~~

• Put the kettle on.

• Turn off all phones and alarms, find a comfortable chair.

• While you wait for the water to boil, take a deep breath and release the air with a sound.

• Place your hands on your lap and empty your mind.

• Once the water is boiling, add a tea bag to your mug, pour over the hot water and stir briefly.

• Let it sit for 3 minutes. Close your eyes and say:

Self-Love-Morning-Ritual-Tea

• Sip your tea with a mindful attitude. Focus on the taste, the temperature, the aroma, and keep observing your breathing and what thoughts come to your mind. Let them go.

• Once you’re done, give thanks for the tea, and for the day that begins.

:open_book: :grey_exclamation: This tea spell and ritual is available as a Printable Page- feel free to download it here to add to your Book of Spells or Grimoire.

Morning-Tea-Ritual-Magic-Spell

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

And if you are around and available, the wonderful @MeganB is hosting a Zoom chat this week to have a cozy chat with the coven! Additional details will be posted in the comments below.

Join the Zoom Chat Here!
[12pm - 1pm EST, Thursday May 13th]

Wishing everyone a positive and bright time this week- may you feel the love and support of your coven reaching across the globe! :earth_americas: :heart:

Cheers to you- looking forward to sharing a nice warm cup on Thursday :coffee:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Definitely need a bit of self-love this week, really looking forward to this :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I second that!!! I’ll be here!!

9 Likes

I’m learning to practice Self Love more often. I think this will be a beautiful way to do it! Thank you! Thursday will be a me day & self love day! :heart:

8 Likes

Hooray :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Self-love is just a continuation of last week’s challenge (and one of the most important parts, if I do say so myself) – I look forward to the group ritual and the Tea Time for those who can make it!

8 Likes

That will be the day after my 2nd shot of the Moderna vaccine. I’m hoping that I can make a tea that day, but! I did find a New Moon Spell & Bath Ritual that I would like to do too. I just printed them & put them in my BOS.

8 Likes

Oh yes please on the self-love :heart_eyes: We all need and deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’ll probably be late, since I have an appointment that morning early, but I’ll be here!

7 Likes

I’m with @Christina4- cheers to that, @IrisW! :grin:

You’re very welcome @Siofra! That’s a good goal for Thursday- taking some time for a me day! It’s time to celebrate yourself and all the wonderful things about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Agreed, @MeganB! I think after the heavy and tiring Shadow Work, we could all use a bit of self love :hugs:

Absolutely, @Liisa! In my opinion, it’s always a good time for some self love spells :grin:

Good luck with your appointment, @Amethyst! I hope it goes well :blush:

9 Likes

I agree with everything you just mentioned!! :+1:

7 Likes

This will be a great time for me to meditate on whether I should start dating again… once the pandemic is over or at least starting to wind down, that is.

7 Likes

Thanks, hon! I hope it goes easy myself!

5 Likes

Happy Thursday to coven members near and far! :world_map: :two_hearts:

We are off to a bright and sunny start here in Warsaw- the sun is beautiful and the world is bursting with life :sun: . It’s like I woke up and suddenly spring had been replaced with summer! A somewhat surprising but welcome turn of the Wheel :laughing:

It’s hard not to feel positive with such beautiful weather outside. I’ll be sending love and warmth from here to all of you throughout the day :hugs:

I hope everyone has a bright, uplifting, and energetic meditation full of love- you deserve it!

Big hugs to you- blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Happy Thursday, although I haven’t gone to sleep yet! It’s 120am in Alabama btw. Today will be my first coven meeting and self love is the biggest issue I have and I am really struggling with it. Look forward to meeting you all, but first I must rest my weary head…

9 Likes

It’s quarter to 8 here in England and another drizzly day. Though we may get sun later knowing our weather. The other day we went through cycles of bright sunshine, showers, heavy rain, hail and bright sunshine again.

But I’ll be participating in a cup of tea later. Currently having my first coffee of the day before taking Sherlock for a damp walk in the woods.

6 Likes

I’m really hoping I find a few minutes today to be able to do a meditation – I DESPERATELY need it! I’ve had a hectic week: A new kitty we’re taking in got spayed the day before yesterday, so I’ve been stressed about that (even though she’s doing well), yesterday we got a call that the new kitty needs to take medicine for something she picked up while she was a wild kitty (nothing major, fortunately! just glad we’ve been making sure to keep her quarantined from our kitties we already have in the house, so she’ll need to be quarantined a bit longer), I decided to go back to school, applied, and got accepted into the Judicial Court Reporting program at a local college near me, and have an advising meeting this morning – so I’ve had a lot going on. Even though it may not be much to some, this is after almost a year of pretty much nothing going on in my life, so I’m having a hard time re-adjusting to actually having stuff to do.

I hope you’re all doing well! <3

8 Likes

@wade take it one thing at a time & I hope you get to do your meditation soon. I feel the same way this week, I desperately need to do one today too. Congratulations on being accepted into the program at the college. Good for you! Make sure you take time to breathe & one thing at a time. :heart:

6 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone :partying_face:

I have my kombucha (a new favorite flavor – :pineapple: ) and I am getting setup for the Zoom for anyone that feels inclined to join me! Just a reminder, we don’t do the meditation on Zoom. We just hang out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bright blessings!

The sun is out and it’s starting to warm up again. Hopefully, it stays this way until at least October.
I had some rosemary tea to cleanse myself for the new lunar cycle. On May 26, there will be a total lunar eclipse, and I’m eager to learn what sort of magick can be done then.

Ever since I gave an offering of roses to Aphrodite on Mother’s Day, I’ve been thinking about a guy that has asked me out twice. I’ll call him Josh (not his real name). Anyway, I turned him down because I wasn’t interested in dating (and didn’t have the time for dating either). I’ve only dated three guys in my life. The first two ended amicably. The last one… well, he was a bad for my mental health and I had to end it between us. That was around 2012, so it’s been about 9 years since I’ve been on the scene.

Josh seems like a really nice guy. He knows a lot of people in town. I can’t help but feel flatter that out of all the ladies he talks to, he is interested in me. On his first note asking me out, he wrote, “I’ve been interested in you the moment I saw you.”

But part of me thinks that once he gets to know me, he’ll be disappointed. “It’s easier to like someone you don’t know very well” is what I’ve told myself.

Another part of me thinks I’m just not that dateable. I’ve never wanted children for reasons that are not all “selfish” and I’m unlikely to change my mind even though I’m a few years away from “advanced maternity” age.

There is another part of me thinks that Josh might not accept me as a Wiccan. I’ve no idea if he is religious or not; as a rule, I don’t talk about religion or politics at work. He doesn’t wear any religious items, like many people in my town, have been doing, but that doesn’t really mean anything.

I don’t know what to do. Maybe I’ll do a road opener spell as the moon waxes to try to find the answer and for this week’s white magick challenge!

Have a blessed Thursday! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I didn’t make it to the tea today, just several cups of coffee and no meditation.

But I’m about to pour a glass of wine so does that count?

6 Likes