(Group Ritual - May 6) Anti AnxieTea ☮

Merry meet to all! :heartpulse:

Whether you are still celebrating or are all partied-out, hopefully you enjoyed the many celebrations and fun happenings mentioned in last week’s group ritual.

After so much excitement, now is a wonderful time to take a step back and calm the waters of our minds :relieved: . Join your coven this week to clear away commotion and find peaceful serenity in a cup of Anti-AnxieTea :coffee::peace_symbol:

~ :peace_symbol: ~ Thursday, May 6th - Anti AnxieTea ~ :peace_symbol: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - May 6) : Anti AnxieTea :peace_symbol:

Ease away unwanted thoughts, tension, and worries with this soothing ritual and tea spell.

This week’s ritual is a classic anti-anxiety spell. The full ritual, including a complimentary Jar Spell and herbal information, can be found at Spells8 Anti AnxieTea Spell, Jar, and Ritual :sparkles:

Anti-AnxieTea-2-1-800x530

~~ Spells8 Anti AnxieTea Tea Ritual ~~

• Add 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of tea to 1 cup of boiling water in a teapot. Allow the tea to brew for 5 minutes.

• Make a comfortable space to sit as it brews, inhale the scent. Maybe light a white candle for protection and purification.

• Strain the tea into a teacup and add honey to taste.

• Stir your tea anti-clockwise three times while saying the following words:
    “Stress and negativity,
    Depression and anxiety,
    Now you are gone from me.”

• Take a sip of your tea.

• Now stir your tea clockwise three times saying:
    “Peace and positivity,
    Happiness, tranquility,
    I feel your warmth inside of me.”

• Take another sip.

• Draw a pentagram in your tea with your spoon to seal the spell as you say:
    “And so mote it be!”

• Calmly finish your tea.

This tea spell and ritual is available as a Printable Page- feel free to download it here to add to your Book of Spells or Grimoire! :open_book:
Anti-AnxieTea-Recipe-and-Ritual-2

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

And if you are around and available, the wonderful @MeganB is hosting a Zoom chat this week to have a cozy chat with the coven! Read more details in her post below.

Join the Zoom Chat Here!
[12pm - 1pm EST, Thursday May 6th]

Wishing you peace and happy serenity this week! May the days ahead be a restful and enjoyable time for all members of the coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you this Thursday! Until then, Love and Light!
:heart: :candle:

13 Likes

I’m setting my calendar as we speak!!! :sweat_smile: I’ll probably forget.

9 Likes

You’ll make it! I’m going to attempt to do this one too. It’s good because Tuesday & Wednesday my daughter has a half-day at school. Thursday she goes back all day, so I can do it in the afternoon.

10 Likes

Here, Wednesdays are make up days and the kids (my oldest son) stays home. They just have to mark attendance and do the work they need to catch up on.

10 Likes

That’s sort of what Wednesdays used to be. Originally they were fully remote days until around 12:40 pm then they had to work on things at home until 2:40 pm. It always turned into a half-day because I would get the famous, “I did it.” Followed by an email that she didn’t “do it” & then she would be doing work before or after dinner.

7 Likes

Iwill need to do this in the evening but after this week I will be fully participating in all Thursday Tea times lol. My last day at work is coming quickly. I even have custom orders to fill :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Universe is being good to me.

Blessed be :tada:

9 Likes

I’ll be hosting another Tea Time at noon for this! I look forward to speaking with everyone that can make it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This comes at the perfect time, too, because I just picked up some lavender and calendula and will have fresh dried herbs to make my own tea! :tea:

Zoom Guidelines

• This will not be recorded :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Please if at all possible, join with your name as your Spells8 username. Since this is a publicly accessible forum, anyone will be able to see the link. I have a “waiting room” setup on Zoom and will approve each person’s entry. We don’t want spam and bots to pick up the link and post inappropriately.
  • Cameras and microphones are optional. Zoom has a chat feature!
  • I’ll for sure be hanging out from 12 to 1 PM EST but if people want to hangout longer I can stay and leave the room open.
  • There is no particular discussion for this Zoom call but feel free to bring up questions, comments, etc. Just be sure we’re still following the :sparkles: Guidelines :sparkles:

Zoom Links and Info!

Megan Black is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic : Infinite Roots Coven Meeting
Time : Apr 29, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join in with us here: Launch Meeting - Zoom

10 Likes

I don’t have any anti-anxiety tea but I have a nice up of jasmine green tea that should do quiet well. Looking forward to it!

8 Likes

I am on it for Thursday, not sure what tea I will have yet but I will come up with something.

7 Likes

Hooray! Looking forward to a cup with you both @Christina4 and @Siofra :coffee::two_hearts:

How exciting, @Magdelina! :star_struck: Cheers to you for jumping in to being your own boss. Wishing you all the best with the transition! :heart:

Awesome, @MeganB! :raised_hands: The link has been added in as well to the post above. Thanks so much for organizing the call! :blush:

Jasmine green tea sounds very soothing and relaxing. Enjoy, @Amethyst! :tea::green_heart:

I’m with you on the undecided tea blend, @NickWick. It can be tough to pick sometimes! :laughing: Hoping you can find a perfect blend for your meditation :relaxed: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning and Happy Thursday, everyone!

It is definitely a day for some AnxieTea, as today I am finally eligible to register for my first vaccine appointment here in Poland. The process is a nightmare of on-hold phone calls, gathering documents, and wiggling through a broken web of bureaucracy. Oh boy! :sweat_smile:

But a warm cup of raspberry cranberry tea and a quiet meditation helped to put me in a better mindset :tea::relieved:

Called twice with no luck due to a lack of available appointments here in the capital. I’ll have another cup of tea and meditative moment in between call attempts to keep myself sane and grounded :grin::+1:

Hopefully everyone’s Thursday is a lot more relaxed and stress-free! Sending love, light, and good thoughts from here to you :open_hands:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I’ll definitely be joining in the tea ritual at some point today, should be a less manic day than last Thursday.

I’ll be using my little teapot and the loose Rainbow Earl Grey I purchased from a local seller on Etsy which has been blended with Bergamot (as usual for Earl Grey), Cornflower, Saffron, Sunflower and Rose Petals.

10 Likes

Good luck getting your vaccine! It sounds stressful, I’m glad you have the tea to help you!

Rainbow earl grey? That sounds wonderful @IrisW! Do let us know how it turns out.

I had myself a cup of chai spice because I needed the black tea to wake up this morning. It’s a good day to sleep in, nice and cool, and I did not want to get out of bed this morning.

I’ve got a guy coming today to fit me for lymphedema pumps that will go all the way up to my chest in hopes that it will help stop the swelling in my lower legs that keep me getting leg ulcers, so that’s good. He offered to let me and my helper, Sally measure me but if it’s one thing we have in common it’s the lack of sewing skills. I’m afraid we’d mess it up. So that will be fun today.

Other than that, I don’t have much going on today. I hope you all are doing well and have a great Thursday!

10 Likes

I’m here!! I’m here!! I made it :rofl::blush:
I followed the prompts that @TheTravelWitch provided above. I meditated for a while and now I’m back here.

My son bought me a glass that I’ll be using for tea time :relaxed: it reads, “My horoscope said this would happen”. Isn’t that cute??!!!

9 Likes

I hope and pray that they help your legs!!! You’re always in my thoughts!!

9 Likes

I’ve never heard of that!! :scream: I have to get some bc I love Earl Grey tea. Thanks for the recommendation :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

I made it!

Happy Thursday everyone. Blessed Be :sparkles: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Zoom meeting today! I’m going to try not to let work interfere with it today >.< I’m planning on packing a lunch and a hot tea and taking it to a park to eat it and join in on the Zoom shenanigans :star_struck:

8 Likes

I don’t know if I will be on Zoom. I have this weird social anxiety & it will spill over to the Zoom. I have to get over my anxiety about it. I am going to have tea when I get home from my errands though.

8 Likes

I will be joining later this afternoon, not for the zoom though. I like posting,and reading everyone’s posts.
I don’t think I could meditate effectively on screen…lol.
Blessed Be,

8 Likes