(Group Ritual) Moon Water in the Waxing Crescent Moon ๐Ÿ’ง

:droplet::droplet: :waxing_crescent_moon: :candle: :waning_crescent_moon: :droplet::droplet:

• 1 glass bottle or jar
  • Water (filtered tap water or regular drinking water)
  • Prosperity herbs (such as basil, thyme, cloves, cinnamon, patchouli)
  • Pen and paper

When? Saturday night! :waxing_crescent_moon:

This weekend the Moon will show a Crescent as itโ€™s waxing (growing) towards a First Quarter Moon on Monday.

Letโ€™s charge our water with an intention so we can then use it throughout the month as a sacred ingredient.

I will also burn a white candle for Benjaminโ€™s protection, healing and blessings in his current situation.

How to Make Moon Water?

1. Put the bowl in a place where it will be lit by the moonlight, preferably outside, but it could be near a window inside your home.

2. Write down on the paper your intention or goals.

3. As you place the water in the moonlight, consecrate it by saying out loud:
    โ€œDear Moon, thanks for this Sacred Water, which is already bringing us growth and success.โ€

4. Collect the water after a few hours (2 hours is enough), or in the morning before sunlight hits it directly.

11 Likes

Count me in! Iโ€™m ready. This is a great idea!

4 Likes

Ditto!

Iโ€™m digging these group rituals. I love feeling the collective energy within each of us throughout the world!

5 Likes

Iโ€™m in! The blessed water would be great for Lammas. (I canโ€™t spell Lughโ€ฆ).

4 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me and my family during this time. It means so much to know people all over the world are sending positive energy my way.

As for the group ritual, I am totally in. The water is charging as we speak. Thank you for setting something like this up for all of us to participate together. :waxing_crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Absolutely, @praecog29! :pray:

I hope everyone had a chance to see the crescent last night. If not, the moon will be waxing until the next Full Moon on August 3rd!

Once the water is charged, here are a few ideas:

• Store it in the fridge or any cool, dark place. If youโ€™re in the broom closet, a closet will work.
  • Prepare morning coffee or tea with moon water or add it to other potions.
  • Sprinkle it over tools, decks, altar or clothes for purifying or blessing.
  • Water your plants with it.
  • Add it to a spiritual bath.
3 Likes

Beautiful picture! :heart_eyes:

My Moon water will be going to my green babies :green_heart::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

The pictures are beautiful, @Francisco! :star_struck: The moon is so hard to capture with a camera- it seems you have a knack for it! :camera_flash:

And ahhhh Iโ€™m afraid I missed out again! But I hope everyone who joined in had a blessed evening and made some powerful moon water :crescent_moon::two_hearts:

2 Likes