(Group Ritual - Nov 12) 🧠 Tea for Thought

HOORAY!!! :partying_face: Oh I’m so happy for you, @Kasie! That is some great news :raised_hands: I think it’s level B for BEAUTIFUL! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy the extra helping hand- hopefully grocery trips will be easy peasy from here on! :grin::shopping:

3 Likes

I don’t know if I have the right level of help or not, I know I have four hours to do stuff and I’m just hoping that means he or she will do the shopping for me, once they learn what I like. That would be great!

Thanks for the congratulations love! I couldn’t have done it without y’alls support.

3 Likes

I see! :grinning: I guess the first few weeks will be figuring out how the extra help is best put to use. I’ll keep my fingers crossed they’ll take care of the shopping for you! :crossed_fingers: :blush:

2 Likes

I hope they do. Of course I may have to go in and get my meds, not sure about that yet, but still having help carrying the stuff in will be welcome.

2 Likes

This group ritual has ended. Please visit Activities to find and join current group rituals.