(Group Ritual - Nov 19) Tea for the Waxing Moon 🌓

The only reason that I know the Fed holidays is because I have worked in banking. It’s not because I necessarily pay attention anymore. Private businesses, schools, and states can decide about the extra holidays on their own, but if the Fed is open usually businesses are too.

5 Likes

So I didn’t get to this yesterday…even though I bookmarked it for the reminder :sweat_smile:

Instead, I did it this morning with my cup of coffee. I’m feeling hopeful about how I feel and that my wishes have been heard. Now I’m just crossing my fingers, waiting, and taking action in the way that I can :heart:

5 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. I find I don’t know the holidays off too much anymore now that I’m out of school. LOL!

3 Likes

Its never too late for some wish magic!

4 Likes

November flew by so quickly, same here @Krissie117! Can’t believe Thanksgiving and Black Friday are this week- seems wild :laughing:

The findings come out today, yes @Kasie? I’ll keep my fingers crossed the good news comes in the next few days- as soon as possible! :crossed_fingers::two_hearts:

I agree with Kasie, @MeganB- never too late for a blessed brew! :grin: I hope all the things you wished for will soon come true :pray:

4 Likes

The antlers are very exciting. Ive always loved to read any of your posts bc your wording is so unique and it’s beautiful! Again, I’m still sorry for the loss of a friend! I’m happy your son is coming for a visit!

3 Likes

I’m sorry that you can’t visit your family this holiday season! I know it’s not the same but maybe you could video call them?

2 Likes

Aww, thank you. That’s got to be one of the nicest things anyone’s ever said to me about my writing. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know if they’re going to call or mail me. We’ll see I guess. Thanks for the good wishes!

1 Like

That’s the plan, @Christina4! It’s not the same as an in-person visit, of course, but technology really is an amazing gift. It’s much easier to stay connected over long distances these days :+1: I’m just waiting for the day when we can share and download food! :joy::turkey:

You’re welcome, @Kasie! :blush: Any updates as of yet?

1 Like

Not yet. I’m gonna check my mail today, but if it was mailed out I probably won’t get it till Friday thanks to the holiday and all.

2 Likes

Ahhh makes sense with the holiday. Gosh, we need to make a “make good news come quicker spell”! :mailbox_with_mail::grin:

I’m afraid that wouldn’t work with the USPS. They are notoriously slow. LOL