(Group Ritual - Oct 8) 🍂 Tea and Talk Together

Hello forum family! :heart:

How has your week been going so far?

Thursday is rapidly approaching, which means it is almost time for this week’s shared meditation over a cup of tea :coffee:

You are warmly invited!

~ :sparkles: ~Tea Time Together - Thursday, Oct 8th~ :sparkles: ~

This group ritual is a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together when we share a cup and a quiet moment- continue your day with the knowledge that your coven is supporting you :handshake:

Are you ready? Let’s Begin!

• Choose your beverage. While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent. You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :relieved:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time :sparkles:

(Optional: October 8th) Consecrate Your Beverage

Aleister Crowley was a British occultist famous for his Book of Law, work on demonology, and his teachings can be said to have helped build the foundation of numerous magickal practices.

His birthday is coming up soon- so this week, consider adapting his Coffee Consecration to imbue your beverage with magick and inspiration :sparkles:

The original coffee invocation can be found in the Spells8 Printable Page here:

Coffee-Consecrated-Blessing-Prayer

You can use this, adapt it, or make your own brand new invocation.

Here is a Tea Consecration I designed that you are welcome to use or adapt:

Cup of tea, warm and safe-
Bless this day with love and light.
Give me the strength to do all that needs to be done,
And the peace of mind to rest when it is finished.
So mote it be.

If you do choose to write your own invocation and feel comfortable sharing, please feel free to do so! :hugs:

• Enjoy the Benefits of Meditation. After a relaxing meditation and a blessed beverage, you can continue your day with a clear mind, increased focus, and a boost of positivity (and caffeine!)

When your cup is empty but your heart is full, welcome back! :heart_decoration:

Feel free to share any pictures, thoughts, and experiences you had during your tea time.

• What tea/coffee/beverage did you enjoy?
  • How did your tea meditation go?
  • Did you have any realizations or interesting insights?
  • How are you feeling today?

I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start and that all your work, school, and witchy plans are coming along successfully :blush:

I’m looking forward to Thursday tea time and swapping stories with you all afterwards :raised_hands:

Until Thursday- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Erm this is perfection. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so looking forward to this! I haven’t really meditated as I’d like to. And I need a good moment of peace and mindfulness more often.

4 Likes

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that prayer. May I copy it down for my BOS? That’s such a nice once, better than what I was using. I look forward to sharing tea time with you Thursday! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Awww, no- you are perfection! :blush::two_hearts:

I know you have so much going on right now, Christina- I hope you are able to find time for yourself and can enjoy some relaxing meditations :woman_in_lotus_position: Don’t forget about self-love and self-care- you deserve those breaks and “me-time”, girl! Treat yourself! :hugs::two_hearts:

I would be honored, Kasie- please feel free to use it however you’d like! :blush: I’m looking forward to tea time with you on Thursday too- can’t wait! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

After all the talk about chai tea a few weeks back, and seeing @LimeBerry’s tasty chai latte and @kasie’s lovely spiced chai- I’ve really had a craving! :drooling_face:

Chai doesn’t seem to be too popular here in Poland but I finally found a shop selling a good quality chai (thank you, Lidl :pray:) , and from one of my favorite tea companies too- Basilur!

I’m going through the bag pretty quickly, but I’ll be having this warming chai blend for the Thursday tea meditation :maple_leaf:

Anyone else have a kind of chai (or other seasonal tea) they really love?

Cheers to all! :grin:

4 Likes

Hi,
I think this week I am going to do the black tea meditation that @Francisco finished up. It seems like this would be a good time for it. I will definitely participate this week and fill everyone on in my week this week.

5 Likes

Thanks for the permission, it’s a lovely little prayer. Tea tomorrow should be fun.

3 Likes

Good morning, good morning!

A very happy Thursday to all :hugs:

I was feeling quite enthusiastic this morning (some October excitement perhaps- this is my favorite time of year! :jack_o_lantern:) and made another cup of my new favorite chai :coffee:

With a dollop of honey :honey_pot: (anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing, and sweet!) I stirred my intent into my brew and decided to make up a new tea consecration that I scribbled down on scrap paper to share with you all:

Blackened leaves, sweet and spice,
Charm this day with something nice.
Warm and calm, a shared cup of tea-
To all the witches, blessed be!

I watched the sun peak over the horizon (well, over the office building next door :city_sunrise::laughing: ) and did some deep breathing meditation while I sipped my tea.

The day is off to a very bright start and I’m feeling good! Sending lots of positive energy to everyone else- I hope you all have a cheery and warm start to your day too :heart:

Cheers, everyone! :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning all! Today’s cup of tea was a double bag of Yogi’s Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea. It supports elevated mood and energy levels so I needed that today. I didn’t take a picture of my cup because I forgot halfway through the tea. Oopsy.

Today I had to focus on what I need done. Because my nerves wasn’t letting me focus on anything else. I always used to get nervous taking my Mom to the doctor and now that has transferred over to the cat. I worry that something is wrong with him even though he’s the picture of health for an older cat. He still gets the zoomies and everything.

It’s weird, I get more nervous over his doctor’s visits than I do my own. Something to look into I guess.

Other than the nerves I feel pretty good. I have a plan to get him there and everything so hopefully it won’t be too traumatizing to him. I’m also looking forward to the book club and getting started on that. I’ve already chosen my book.

All in all I’ve decided to look at today positively, and hope that everything will work out for the best.

How are you guys doing?

4 Likes

Good day Witches😁
Today I’m having coffee Folgers Columbian, :joy:. I’ve done the Crowley prayer also.
It’s been a slow week for me due to my back giving me issues, it’s a bit better today though. I’m not one for sitting around especially when I Have to, I get quite moody. But I’m just doing what I can and asking for help when I need it, which is another hard thing for me.
I did get my tapestry that I had ordered for my room and got that hung up.
I’ve got my new binder for my BOS so I’m hoping I get time for that today.
@kasie I’m excited for the book club too! I’ve never been in one but it sounds great!
@TheTravelWitch thank you for setting that up!
I’m also going to be doing the divination weekly challenge, that I’m stoked about.
Blessed Be Everyone !
:waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Sometimes asking for help is one of the hardest things to do. Hope you’re feeling better soon @Tamera! Have fun playing with your BOS stuff!

3 Likes

Thank you @kasie😁
It really is. I always think I’m Superwoman or something.

2 Likes

Just remember even Superman had to join the Justice League for some backup. LOL. Hope you’re doing better!

4 Likes

Did a short meditation before work and prayers. Just plain old black tea and milk…

4 Likes

I made some Spearmint tea and decided to sprinkle a bit on my Tarot deck for cleansing and purification.

Also some sunlight and salt to give it a rest since I’ve been playing with it lately. I am working on the remaining lessons of the Tarot video course (they’re coming soon!)

20201008_162439

@kasie I hope Max stays strong! :cat: When is he seeing the vet?

@Tamera I want to see the new tapestry!

4 Likes

Lol, IDK where my head was at this morning. I meant to attach a pic. @Francisco I edited my post and added the pic. :grin:

3 Likes

It’s like you’re in the Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings!! :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: It’s really nice and big!

5 Likes

Hi my fellow Coven,
My lifestyle has been a little chaotic, although my warm tea warms my heart and gives me comfort and aspiration to do my best with a grateful heart. I’ am learning to do it with a smile.
I am utilizing my space with: grace, love, acceptance, and compassion . Facing 39 yrs of clutter! Clearing out all the garbage.
I just want to say thank you for all of your warm hearts. I do appreciate you all. I hope you all had a warm cup a tea is refreshing.
I am excited to be here having tea time with my fellow coven. FYI I always come home in anticipation to tune in and see what’s happening and I never am disappointed. I have a sudden sense of friendship. This my first Samhain as a witch and had a wonderful time harvesting for Mabon. I know theirs so much more and I look forward to sheer happiness and love! I feel happy!
Val
I am going to get on my broom and brew up some journaling in my book of mirrors!
Till next time Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Thank you, it is big. It was only 12 dollars on Amazon!
I love the old twisted trees, how they create a canopy along the road here, its like a gentle hug as you go under them. I believe they are Spanish Oaks… I went to a exhibit of a tree here called the Angel Oak which is just massive and beautiful!

6 Likes