(Group Ritual - October 1st) 😁 Tea and Talk as a Coven

Hello all and Happy October! :jack_o_lantern:

There is a lot of energy in the air now- from funky feelings caused by Mercury’s pre-retrograde shadow, to the excitement of Saturn turning direct, the full Harvest/Blood Moon, entering into Libra season, and the upcoming wild Blue Halloween Moon- wow! :astonished:

It may indeed be a crazy time of year- but it is also so important to remember to carve out quiet time for yourself! Perhaps a tea meditation is just what you need to help get you through these wild days with a clear mind and sharp focus :woman_in_lotus_position:

~ :sparkles: ~Tea Time Together: Thursday, October 1st ~ :sparkles: ~

This group ritual is a tea meditation- an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies.

Although we are physically spread across the world, it is possible to come together when we share a cup and a quiet moment :dove:

1. To begin, choose your beverage! While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, or any other beverage :coffee:

2. Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. You may choose to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

3. Focus your intent .You may choose to pursue any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

4. Something on Your Mind? If you find there is an issue or question tugging your thoughts- let’s take care of it! Answering your question could help put your mind at ease and help you meditate in peace.

You can read all about tea magick in it’s own separate post:
How to Use Tea Magick to Answer Your Questions
steam-336464_1920
(the information really took on a life of its own! :laughing:)

1. Enjoy the Benefits of Meditation. With questions answered, enjoy a clear mind, increased focus, boost of positivty (and caffeine!). You are ready to go about the rest of your day or night with a new frame of mind :blush:

When your cup is empty but your heart is full, welcome back! :two_hearts:

Feel free to share the question you asked your tea as well as any pictures, thoughts, and experiences you had during your tea time.

• What tea/coffee/beverage did you enjoy?
  • How did your tea meditation go?
  • Did you have any realizations or interesting insights?
  • How are you feeling today?

I count down the days until the tea ritual each week- a tea mediation is always a treat, and I love swapping thoughts and stories with you all afterwards! :heart_eyes:

I hope you are having a wonderful week- see you Thursday!

Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Looks like it’ll be another great tea day this Thursday! And on a Full Moon, that should make tea special this week! :full_moon:

4 Likes

Hooray, glad you’re excited too, Kasie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, the full harvest moon is almost here :full_moon::sparkles: I haven’t decided if I am going to try a version of the Harvest Moon Ritual or do something else yet… I’m also considering the Full Moon Money Manifestation Spell too :white_circle::thinking: Choices, choices! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve got to make time tomorrow for this bc my days have been so hectic lately. I have no time for myself. When I do, I end up falling asleep. I barely eat (but it’s not that serious lol) I’ll be sure to do this, I’ll just try and wake up earlier.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what I’d doing yet, I have a doctor’s appointment that morning and I’ll have a lot of walking to do. So it depends on how I feel. I may just practice casting a circle under the moon. We’ll see. I may do my potion on the full moon, that would be a good boost.

1 Like

Remember taking care of yourself is taking care of your family. If you burn out, who is going to do things for them?

2 Likes

That is true! I have so much work. All the kids have to be online for school, then they all have homework to do, I sometimes have to sit with them to make sure their work is being done, I have my own school work, house work, cooking, cleaning, uh the list goes on! And, my mother just sits there or yells at the kids if they don’t do something right. But I am starting to make time for me. it’s rough!

2 Likes

Good luck to you! It sounds as if you need it. :hugs: If it means you have to get up early to get a moment to yourself, that’s a good idea!

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks @TheTravelWitch for this and for the Tea Magick to Have Your Questions Answered 🍵 topic.

The word “clarity” has been following me around and I think a tea divination ritual may give me some more insight… I’ll keep you posted

4 Likes

Ohhh @christina4 I know you said you were busy lately but that sounds like chaos! Please take some time to eat and take care of yourself too- after all, you are a family member as well! You deserve just as much love and care as you are gifting to those around you :two_hearts:

Good luck with your doctor’s appointment, @Kasie! Sending good thoughts your way- and ohhhh a potion on the full moon sounds very potent :full_moon::sparkles:

You’re very welcome, @Francisco! Good luck with your tea divination ritual- I’m excited to hear how it goes :tea::blush:

2 Likes

Good morning to all! :grin:

Guess who was up before the crack of dawn today? Oops- seems like I had too much on my mind and my brain was rearing to go before the sun was :laughing::sun_with_face:

With some extra time I decided to go the additional mile with the tea ritual and do a reading. I don’t have any loose-leaf tea on the shevles at the moment, so I emptied out a tea bag into my cup.

At first I saw all the swirling leaves and thought to myself- wow, this was a terrible idea :sweat_smile:

But the leaves settled at the bottom and, to be honest, I think the tea actually tasted fuller and more flavorful with the leaves spread out. Maybe just my imagination, but hey! It worked out well in the end :blush:

Any thoughts on these leaves- do any shapes pop out to you? :face_with_monocle:

After finishing my drink, I turned the cup three times and placed it upside down over the saucer. I tried to focus on a question, and then I peered into my cup to see whatever messages were waiting for me… :mag_right:

After a few moments, I thought I saw a bear :bear: But this didn’t really feel right, and could very likely be a projection- something I wanted to see. After all, I keep hearing about the (really very exciting) start of Fat Bear Week- may the fattest and fluffiest bear win! :joy:

Not feeling too sure about it, I took out my camera to take a picture. Through the lens of the camera something immediately came to mind as I looked at the leaves…

I saw a tree! And the little star shape on top made me think of a Christmas Tree :christmas_tree: This reading felt right to me- but I have absolutely no idea how it relates to my question, as I asked: "How will my trip to the embassy go today?"

Seems completely unrelated :joy: But I’m off in just a few minutes- time to renew my passport! A bit stressed about it. I’ll be bringing my aquamarine crystals and lepidolite bracelet to help smoosh down the anxiety :relieved:

Wishing you all a very happy Thursday and a very blessed Full Harvest Moon tonight! :full_moon::two_hearts:

Cheers, everyone!

4 Likes

It looks like there’s a bird :bird: on top of the bears head. Otherwise, it does look like a bear on a hill. Or a Christmas tree. Either way I hope your trip goes well!

4 Likes

I am up earlier than usual today. And I’m doing the tea time ritual! I used my gifted coffee called Cafe La Leave. Spiritu, a monthly subscription box has a VIP program and they sent me a box full of surprises. It’s so good, I’m definitely switching! Anyway I’m blabbering bc I actually have a little time to think! While meditating, I thought about taking all the time I needed to run through the forest while being hugged by the taste of my coffee (I only prefer the regular flavor).not having to rush around trying to be ready for the next task. My intent was to be in the moment and cherish the here and now. This was very much needed! As long as I get enough sleep, I’ll continue to wake up early and take time for myself.

4 Likes

Thanks hon! It’s just a check up mainly but it’s still a bother to go in these days. I don’t breathe well through a mask and I have a difficult time walking. Combine the two and I’m gasping for air by the time I get there. Bah. But it has to be done.

I’ll be making a potion today, that’s for sure. It may not have many ingredients but it’ll happen! :hugs:

3 Likes

I see the tree more than I do the bear, but they are both there. Neat!

I hope getting your passport went okay, those type of things are always a pain in the butt. Cheers! :hugs:

3 Likes

A mindfulness mediation. That sounds nice! I’m glad you had some time for yourself love, you needed it!

4 Likes

I absolutely needed it! :slight_smile::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Christmas tree yes, but my first impression was a person standing on top of a mountain looking successful. Knowing what the embassies are like in PL it’s gonna be an arsepain and they’ll have you running around everywhere so good luck! But if I’m seeing what I’m seeing you’ll get there in the end!
Also seeing a crescent moon at the bottom and flip it upside down the white gaps in the leaves look like a 6 or a G - took me a while to see it, I thought it was representing a constellation at first. Thoughts? Love this stuff.

2 Likes

Oh I feel your pain with the mask-breathing :sweat: I hope it goes ok :heart:
Can’t wait to see your potion later! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The doctor appointment went great, I don’t have to go back so all is well. Thanks for worrying. :purple_heart:

I gotta figure out what I’m saying for my potion for the charm and then make it tonight. I’ll figure it out, I know the basics of what I’m doing. LOL. Just gotta figure out the rest.

2 Likes