(Group Ritual - October 1st) 😁 Tea and Talk as a Coven

Hey there! Another week another mug. LOL.

Sorry, I had to get so close, I wanted the writing to show up in the picture. I’m fighting off a sinus infection and so I drank some Breathe Deep tea today, with eucalyptus, licorice, ginger, and a few other herbs. It was very tasty and the head did my head good. My meditation was okay, not great today. I wasn’t focused that well because my head hurts. But I’m sure with this tea and the spell I’m doing with my potion tonight will set me to rights. So it’ll be okay. :grinning:

Hope y’all are having a good full moon!

4 Likes

@christina4 Did you get to run through the forest? That sounds goooood! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

@Kasie I love that mug! For a second it looked like a tattoo and I thought it was your arm!! :laughing:

@TheTravelWitch Did you follow SilverBear’s meditation?: October is Going to ROCK...Yes PLEASE!

I see the Empress card!

Mine has lots of Full Moon energy but I can’t see much in the leaves:

4 Likes

I love the mug! And I hope you feel better! :heartbeat:

1 Like

I see the empress too! That’s interesting :blush: oh how I ran through the forest! I find true peace and serenity completely surrounded by nature. I get lost and forget about time.

1 Like

Thanks, Christina! The trip went well, although there were no bears or Christmas trees- I’m considering redoing the tea reading to try again :joy:

I’m glad you were able to find some quiet time for yourself and do the ritual! I know you’ve been so busy lately. It’s good that you got enough sleep and enjoyed a peaceful and thoughtful tea mediation :tea: I hope the good energy you nurtured during this time carried you through the rest of the day! :blush:

You are very right- appointments at both the doctors and embassy are indeed pains in the butt! :laughing: My trip went okay, thankfully- and I’m glad to hear your check-up went well too! I hope your sinus infection clears up soon- hopefully you can spend time resting and relaxing safely at home :two_hearts: Your recipes you shared are AMAZING- a pleasure to read! :heart_eyes: Will you be making one of those, or trying a different potion? Good luck! :heart:

Ohhhhh I’m grateful for your insights, @LimeBerry! :grinning: There were no bears or Christmas trees, but it is just as you read- the trip was a success! :raised_hands: And significatnly easier than any of the other paperwork and office visits I’ve had to do during my time here- thank goodness! :laughing:

I love tea readings too! :two_hearts: I’ve got a long way to go, but the tea and tasty and it’s exciting to put creativity to the test so I hope to do readings more often :blush:

You are so creative, Fransciso! :clap: Thank you for sharing what your sharp eye picked out- I can totally see that now! And it works as a reading- no bears or Christmas trees, but everything went smoothly- I was able to create a new passport that will allow me to continue my homey life here in Poland. It fits! :heart_eyes::+1:

As for your leaves… hmmm…

I think it’s pretty obvious what has been on my mind recently (Happy October everyone!!! :jack_o_lantern::laughing:)

2 Likes

LOL. Nope, no tattoos. But I had to focus in that close to get the print to show up. Glad you liked it!

Thank you! And yes, I am feeling some better today! I blasted my sinuses last night with my salt bowl. That cleared me up right quick!

I made a different potion last night, which was good for my head. I’m feeling much better today so hopefully, that worked. Thanks muchly for the good wishes!

3 Likes

I’m sorry that I missed this week’s tea time. I’ve been crazy. Holding a lot in and it’s getting to me this week. I’m trying to keep everything in check, but so goes it. I’ve been trying to not think about another surgery this year and the problem is in my head, is that I don’t know when that is! I will find out though hopefully next week. I will check in though! I’m not totally gone, just on a sabbatical of sorts!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @kasie- so glad to hear you were feeling much better! I hope the good feelings continued over the weekend and you’re off to a great start this week :blush:

We’ve missed you, Krissie! It really does sound like things are crazy there- I hope you had a quiet and peaceful weekend and are starting off this week feeling great :two_hearts:. How has your meditation and journalling been going? And I hope your healing and recovery have been going smoothly as well- sendings big hugs and good thoughts your way :heart:

3 Likes

Well, last week was definitely up & down, but I’m determined to have a better week this week. I have really been into listening to my music lately. I got to talk to a friend and I was feeling better after that too.
Recovery is amazing actually! I have full use of my hand & the stitches are out. When it gets tender I put the brace on, but not like I used to have to wear it.

I have found that sometimes I need to shut down from the world when I am being empathic, it gets overwhelming. So I just pick a select few to talk to & drown in music. So that’s kind of what I’ve been doing. I’m feeling very drained.

I’m still waiting to hear when my next surgery is going to be, but I have feeling before the year is out. I think later this month. I will let everyone know.

I still love everyone here and I am not abandoning anyone just keeping my anxiety & feelings to myself. Recharging for a little bit.

2 Likes

Yep, my head is much better and I’ve stopped the meds. Thanks for asking darling! How are you doing? Having a busy week?

1 Like

Do what you have to and get better love. Sometimes the only way to get through it is from your very own pillow fort where you hole up for a while. Many good wishes are being sent your way!

2 Likes

Did someone say

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep. Everyone has their own version of a pillow fort where you curl up in to feel better. LOL

2 Likes

I understand this feeling completely- take all the time you need to rest and recharge, Krissie! We will be here when you have your energy back :grin:. Congrats on getting the stitches out and your recovery- very exciting! Wishing you continued good health and sending many happy thoughts your way :heart:

So happy to hear this, Kasie! Woohoo! :raised_hands::two_hearts: Ahh things have been good here, thankfully. Last week was a bit hectic but this week looks like it will be more low-key. I’m hoping I’ll find the time (and motivation lol) to do some painting or writing :art:

I’ve been loving your tarot haikus! Were you able to finish the big fanfiction you were working on, or have you started any new projects? Hope you are blessed with creativity and time this week for your beautiful writing! :writing_hand::blush:

1 Like

Good. Hopefully you’ll find time to be creative. Motivation is the hardest part. Some days I just feel as if my brain has turned to mush and I can’t do anything but read. LOL. It’s hard to fight that. Much luck to you and your projects!

I haven’t been working on my writing as much, I hope to get some done tomorrow. Between chores, being tired, and FaceBook chat, I just haven’t had the time! But I’ll get there! Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

You summed it up perfectly- motivation sure can be elusive! :laughing: Thanks, Kasie- wishing the same to you! Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on, I hope a creative spark comes your way and you can find some time to do a bit of writing! Good luck :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to be back in the swing of things today. We’ll see. Thanks darling!

2 Likes

This group ritual has ended. Please visit Activities to find and join the current group ritual.