(Group Ritual- Sept 10) 🤗 Tea and Talk as a Coven

Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend, @krissie117! It’s getting quite chilly here in the mornings- that Autumn weather is coming in quick :maple_leaf::grin:

Ohhh noo! So sorry about the lost family photos. I hope your new camera will help you to capture many new treasured memories and happy things :camera_flash::blush: Good luck with it, and I hope you can share some of the pics! I’m looking forward to seeing your photography :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I had some help buying the camera, I wanted a cheap forty dollar one but was advised it wouldn’t be any good, so I got a Sony one. I’m hoping it’ll be just point and shoot. Of course I’ll have to charge it up, but yeah, it’s gonna be a fun project.

2 Likes

My very first camera was also a Sony point and shoot, @kasie ! :camera_flash::grin: Those are great camera for beginners and a wonderful place to begin taking easy but nice quality photos. I would recommend watching an introduction video about to how to use it (maybe through the company site or on YouTube) just to feel more comfortable with it before it arrives! I hope it’s everything you want in a camera and that you have fun with it :blush:

1 Like

That’s a good idea to get a video tour of my camera! I’ll wait till i get it in my hands though so I don’t confuse myself as to which button is which. I get confused easily sometimes. LOL.

2 Likes