(Group Ritual- Sept 17) ☺ Tea and Talk as a Coven

Thank you@francisco, hope the tea was awesome! I do feel she guides me and is definitely with me…Still working on my altar. Got my book of shadows binder today and the pages last week. I will be ordering the printer next week. Cant wait to begin filling up the book.
Blessed be .

4 Likes

Congrats on your new camera! And the tea looks delicious!!!

3 Likes

It sounds lovely- glad you had a nice tea time! And welcome to your friend :wave::grin:

A beautiful altar- sending good thoughts to you for the anniversary of your grandmother’s passing :heart: . I hope you had a lovely tea time honoring her! Did she visit with any signs or messages?

You’ve got me curious about kava! :laughing: I wonder if any of the stores or markets around here sell it- I’ll keep an eye out! I hadn’t heard of Soham before- thanks for sharing the video meditation! :woman_in_lotus_position:

You did it!!! Ahhhh bravo, Kasie! And gosh, look at that cup :heart_eyes: I hope you had a lovely tea time and enjoy your new camera! Have fun learning and practicing- it looks like you are already off to a great start with your photography :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Francisco,

3 Likes

Thank you @TheTravelWitch, no, no signs yet. Maybe I’ll dream it! But while I meditated later on again tonight, I sat for a much longer time. I was staring at her younger photograph. And I felt she wants her ashes scattered, which my uncle still holds, 7 years later. She loved the fall and the color of the leaves changing. I asked her many times- please tell me what too do! And when I tried to look at her older photograph, for some reason she didn’t want me to stare at it! Or at least is what I felt?! Almost like saying, “I’m young again” So set me free! Don’t want to make a mistake with something so important as scattering ashes! My whole family would be on board, but not sure of my uncle… Just waiting for signs!? But these thoughts were so clear in my mind.
Thank you!
Blessed be

4 Likes

@krissie117 how are you doing? :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry for not participating yesterday in the Tea Time. I am having coffee now, so better late than never? I had my nurse appointment for the surgery yesterday and everything went well. I have to go for my COVID test on Sunday morning and then quarantine until the day of my surgery. I have been having trouble with my anxiety as we get closer to the day of surgery and haven’t been really social. The weather we are having, which I believe is the remnants of hurricane Sally has been messing with my joints and I have been waking up in pain and very little things can cause me to have even more pain, so I’ve been laying low at home.

Thank you @TheTravelWitch, @Francisco, @walter, and @mrs for asking how I was doing. It means a lot to me. I’m going to try and be better at being in the forum, but I can’t make any promises before my surgery because of my anxiety being in a full cycle. I get nervous because after surgery, they have had trouble waking me up in the past and I get very hypotensive. So it’s just on my mind, but it’s a very short surgery. The surgery itself should take about 20 minutes.

I have counseling today, so this will be one of the topics we cover.

Thank you, everyone! I will be better at popping in. I have been doing crafts with my daughter to kind of get my mind off of things.

6 Likes

Thanks, @Francisco! I look forward to sharing again!

Thank you! And the tea was yummy. The benefit of having a metal handle is knowing when you’ll be able to drink the tea by how hot the handle is. LOL

Thanks so much! I’m thinking that now that it’s cooler I may head outside and try to take a pic of the foxes that come out. That’ll be nice.

Good luck with your counseling @krissie117! I hope it helps you. We’ll be thinking of you and keeping you in our hearts.

3 Likes

I hope your family can come together and help your Uncle let go. It’s difficult I know, and it hurts. But it’s like a wound that need cleaning out. I’m sure you’ll be there with him, as will your Grandmother. She’ll always be with you in spirit.

3 Likes

@kasie, Thank you! That’s message I think I got! Well, more like a feeling. We would have to convince him…

3 Likes

I will be using that staircase analogy from here on out. As a Virgo sun, I seem to almost always have a pretty lengthy to do list!

5 Likes

@kasie it was a good appointment. It was good to get it out. I’m not as antsy as I was last week, but my anxiety is still up there. I’ll be fine once I have the surgery & I’m on my way home.

3 Likes

Once it’s done and you’re back home you should feel better @krissie117. We’ll be thinking of you. :sparkles: :pray:

3 Likes

You are amazing @kasie thank you so much and thank you so much to everyone here.

3 Likes

Aww, thank you hon! :blush:

1 Like

It’s getting real, I had my covid test this morning. Now I am staying home until tomorrow when I have my surgery in the afternoon. Which works out pretty good because I can help my daughter with her online classroom in the morning. I will let everyone know how I do once I make it home. The surgery is at 2:15pm EST. So sometime after that I will check in.

2 Likes

It sounds like the signs you were hoping for came to you! How wonderful that you had this connection with your grandmother :heart:. You could bring up scattering the ashes as part of a remembrance celebration for her- since she loved the fall and it was the anniversary of her passing. Perhaps something like this would make it easier to help your Unlce let go- it can indeed be hard!

Glad to hear you are having some wonderful mommy-daughter time to help keep that awful anxiety at bay! And that’s wonderful the first appointment went well and the covid test is done and over with! :+1: You are in my thoughts, Krissie- how did the surgery go? I hope you are getting some rest and feeling much better now :heart:

Hooray! Ohhh I love foxes- I hope you have some luck and are able to catch a few pictures of them! :fox_face::two_hearts:

Haha I’m glad you liked it! :grin: @mrs shared a recent post about Virgo New Moon and Houses where she wrote about how now is a great time to make lists and get super organized, especially for those with ties to Virgo! :virgo: But once you’ve got the list laid out, it can be overwhelming to see everything that needs to be done- visualization really helps me a lot with this! :sun_with_face:

Good luck with your to-do list, you can do it, Haley! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Me too! I won’t have time to go out much this week but next I think I can get out there and the mosquitoes will have died thanks to a cold snap so I won’t get bitten as much. There is a deer that comes out too, to eat the apples left out but I’ve never seen it. Hopefully it will come out too, I’d love to get a picture of that!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see these photos :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just hope the foxes aren’t camera shy! LOL

2 Likes