Had to say hi!

Wow that book looks great. Somehow I missed that one in my kindle search. I will go and look for it. I found a couple others that are great so far. There is this great Norse kitchen witch book I found at the library too. I have to buy my own I keep taking it out haha.

I have been drawn to Freyja. Found her randomly one night after talking with a few friends. I’m bit of a loki myself so there is that too lol. But all of them especially thor and Odin. I just think it must have been such an amazing time back in the old days living in the Norway area.

8 Likes

Beautiful. Let us know how it goes. :sparkling_heart:

Thor! I’ve mixed feelings on this beasty, he’s rained on my house all last year, and still going lol. :partying_face:. Still, our trees are flourishing and grass so guess it’s ok. He must think I need the water. Love him :green_heart:

8 Likes

Yeah he tends to do that haha. But I do love just sitting outside on my porch in summer watching storms.

8 Likes

That’s my favorite hobby lol

7 Likes

@ashlie @ michelle17 welcome to the witch family!
you have a big hug from me!
My name is Airram, I’m from Greece and I’m glad to see new people in our company! welcome my dear sisters!

7 Likes

Thank you so much

7 Likes

Welcome, @ashlie! I know we’ve seen each other around already, but it’s lovely to formally meet you in this introductions area. :black_heart: I also love cooking and crafting teas and seasonings. I think it took me a little while to admit that I’ve been a kitchen witch all along. :laughing:

7 Likes