Hai newbie here!

Aloha! My name is Jade and I’m excited to get to know everyone in this forum! Im new on this website but I have been Wiccan for a few years now. I still have a lot to learn and I still consider myself a baby witch. For years I’ve been looking for someone who was like me, but of curse it was next to impossible. So im very thankful that I have found you guys! I hope to become close family with everyone here! Blessed Be :heart:

11 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @ashlynn (Jade)! :heart:

I’m so happy your path has lead you here- you will find many others like you in the Spells8 Forums! Although we come from all over the world, this is a place where we can gather to share ideas, information, questions, and so much more :books: :blush:. We are blessed to have you here!

If you’re looking to learn, the Complete Courses are a great place to do so! There’s also the Spells8 YouTube Channel, not to mention the many varied topics here in the forums. Feel free to jump in on any topics of interest, or create your own to begin a new discussion! :raised_hands:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family :slight_smile::sparkling_heart: it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m from New York. I’ve been practicing for about 10-13 years now, I can’t remember lol glad to have you here with us all.

3 Likes

Hi @ashlynn Jade! I take it from the Aloha you’re from Hawaii? There’s a whole bunch of us, spread across the world, waiting to be friends here. I myself am from West Virginia. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

3 Likes

Thank you ! Im so happy I’ve found this place!

1 Like

Aloha @kasie ! Yes im from Hawaii but at the moment I’ve flown out to Virginia for about a month to visit my husband. I wasn’t able to pack any of supplies for my rituals and it makes feel down. Hopefully ill find some shops here that will carry what I need. Im very excited to chat with everyone here! Mahalo and Blessed be! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @christina4 ! Its wonderful to meet you as well :slight_smile: Ive always wanted to go to New York! I bet its wonderful there. You’ve been doing this for so long​:flushed: I have so much to learn from you and others . Im looking forwarded to our talks! :heart:

3 Likes

Good afternoon from Cape Cod! I am happy that you found your way here. Everyone is super nice and supportive. A lot of good energy. I used to practice when I was younger then I strayed and came back to it this summer. I loved doing the courses that are offered here. They are very informative and if you have any questions, ANYTHING, don’t be afraid to ask. I hope you have a good day! I look forward to talking to you in the forums!

2 Likes

Absolutely! If you ever have any questions or if you want to talk about anything at all, just let me know! :purple_heart::metal:

3 Likes

I’m sure you can find something Jade. It depends on where you’re at. And hey, then you’ll get to go shopping somewhere new! That’ll be fun.

Blessed be! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @ashlynn (jade).
And Welcome, I’m Tamera from South Carolina. You are going to just love it here. Everyone is so supportive and welcoming.
Glad you found your way here.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jade! :bouquet:

Glad to have you on board :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hello! I’m new too! Lovely to see so many like minded ppl here to empower each other and continue our journey!

5 Likes