Hail and Welcome

Hello , My name is Audre and I’ve been a solitary for about 48 years. As you can tell I’m not very tech compatible. My introduction to the craft was Sybil Leek’s , Diary of a witch. I haven’t looked back. I’ve never done an online coven and you looked like fun. Bright Blessings

12 Likes

I am also a bit of a technophobe so fear not lol :slight_smile: I’m Lisa, I’m 33 and I live in Scotland with my children :slight_smile: I’m very new to the craft but having fun learning and growing with the Coven :slight_smile: Welcome to the community <3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes

Hi @audre! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! This forum is pretty easy to use, I figured it out and I haven’t really been in a forum setting before. You’re lucky, it’s Monday which means that today’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News is out. That’ll help you figure out what is going on in the coven, and see what activities you’d like to participate in.

If you have any problems at all, just give a holler and someone will try to help you out.

I hope to chat with you more in the forum!

4 Likes

Merry Meet, Audre! :wave:

I hope you will enjoy your time in this wonderful online coven and will learn many new things!

Tell us about your experience! Are there any areas of Magic that you have experience with or that you’re especially interested in learning?

Also, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

5 Likes

Merry Meet Audre!
I’m Rowan and I am in South Carolina. As @Amethyst said this is a great coven with so many things to learn about, enhance your craft, and as well as many wonderful connections to be made.
I hope to have many more conversations with you.
Welcome and Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Hello Audre,

I fear the computer at times as well so dont worry, it is lovely to meet you! I look forward to chatting some more!

Blessings be xx

6 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @audre! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- I hope you have been making yourself at home here! I know there is a learning curve involved with jumping into a new online forum, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a whole coven of friendly folks happy to help! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome and we all have our techno um messed up things :rofl: but I’m Christina and ima New Yawka. Saw it with my accent. Lol :joy: New Yawka. I’m glad you’re here!!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA, USA! I’m happy to meet you & look forward to seeing you in the forum! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for being here with us, sending you greetings🥰. I am NickWick and it’s very nice to meet you.

Be Blessed💫

6 Likes

Welcome, @audre. I don’t remember how I found them, but there are courses in the forum to help with the learning curve. @Francisco would know for sure. :slight_smile: Like TheTravelWitch said, feel free to ask questions. I can’t wait to learn more about your craft.

4 Likes

Welcome audre,
Wonderfull bright blessings from Sacrameto, I have been practicing witchcraft less than a year know. I am finding so much more wonderful knowledge. I go by Jeannie, in the coven. I am a mother of two and am a caregiver.

[quote=“audre, post:1, topic:8838”]
Sybil Leek’ s Diary of a witch
I will look into this book, looks as though it can be a good recommendation. I look forward to seeing you on the forum!! Thank you! What a blessing you are!!
Blessed Be!!

5 Likes

Welcome! 48 years wow thats awesome

5 Likes