Hail and well met

My name is Dove, I’ve been Solitary most of my life, I live in Michigan. I have 4 grown children, 5 grandchildren 3 step grandchildren and another blessing on the way. I’m a Grey Eclectic witch with experience in many paths, right now I’m in a learning mode and headed into Tarot and Reiki. Many blessings to you all.

11 Likes

Merry meet @dove within this coven you will meet many gifted witches of all different walks of life. I’m an eclectic and I lean more towards green and kitchen magic but I also do a lot of work with tarot and my pendulum and even have a business doing readings. I’m also an artist so I’m learning about incorporating my artwork into my practice as well. I’ve painted a few sigils that turned out beautiful and are currently residing on my altars.im from the bible belt of Alabama and I’m raising a 13 year old daughter who is in the study and research phase of becoming a witch and I’m also due with a little witchling in February. Have you found the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 30 :last_quarter_moon: Bulletin yet? It has all the details on activities going on in the coven and resources for witches from beginning to advanced. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is super friendly and supportive and always willing to help in anyway with everything mundane or magical. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Blessed be

7 Likes

Hello :wave: @dove I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico. I’m into many type of systems, low & high magick, light & dark. Welcome to the Infinite :infinity: Root Coven.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Nice to meet you!

7 Likes

@dove welcome. It’s great you found your way here. Look forward to talking to you soon

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @dove ! I’m Peaches, a baby witch, haven’t found my path yet but always learning. This is a wonderful place for that :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @dove! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You might be interested to know that one of the courses available on site is the Whole Tarot Video Course, which has some great information. It’s not quite finished yet but @Francisco is always working on it. I hope it helps you out.

If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you more!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven, Dove! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction, that’s a lovely name. Any special reason why you chose it?

I hope you will learn a lot and find a unique place for you in the Craft. You’re very welcome here!

6 Likes

Hi, Miss Dove. Welcome to Spells8. I believe the other members have spoken so well I have nothing to add.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

Merry meet @dove and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Wishing you all the best with your studies in Tarot and Reiki. If you have any questions or find some interesting witchy wisdom, feel free to share it in the forum! You have many friendly coven members who share your enthusiasm for learning :books: :blush:

There are many activities in the forum, as well as a weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space. Please know that you are warmly invited to join in if you’d like!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to meet you :blush: hope to see you around!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes