Hair Charms are in Today

I remember when my hair was like that, it drove me nuts too. I also could never wear my hair too short. I always wanted or had longer hair. I have tried to keep it short, but it never works out for me.

3 Likes

I usually wear my hair in a pixie cut. I think it looks cute but I don’t card what others think because I hate my hair long. LOL. I probably look weird but that’s okay.

3 Likes

I’m sure it looks great on you! And you’re right if you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks?

4 Likes

@Susurrus that’s how I do it. I like my hair short. It’s not their hair, is it? LOL.

4 Likes

I agree 100% with @Susurrus! :grin: Wear your hair in the style you like that feels most comfy for you, @Amethyst! :raised_hands: And I think pixie cuts are very stylish now- especially in the summer months! It’s a cute cut that is easy to manage and keeps you nice and cool in the heat :sunglasses:

But yes, it’s much harder to style a cut like that on your own! Best of luck with the visit to the salon next month if you decide to make the trip :scissors::+1:

3 Likes

It depends on how the virus is going I guess. I want a hair cut very badly, but not badly enough to catch Covid. Thanks for the good wishes though! :blush:

3 Likes

A good plan to stay safe, @Amethyst! :pray: Hair can always be cut later- or perhaps if you wait a bit longer, you may even find you like how your longer hair looks (after it gets past that awful neck-tickling phase :laughing:). Good luck and stay safe! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I haven’t had a hair cut since last year. I wouldn’t mind it if my hair would grow out but it just stops at this annoying level and won’t grow anymore it seems like. LOL.

But I’ll be as safe as I can @BryWisteria!

3 Likes

Ahahahaha i too took things into my own hands (not the best idea) I have my hair tied up in a ponytail all summer so its not too obvious thank god. I will have to take a trip to the hairdresser at some point. At least thanks to covid I won’t have too much explaining to do LOLOLOL

4 Likes

:raised_hand:Premature grey haired sisters UNITE! Lol, I also started going grey at 16/17, and have had a variety of colors throughout the years. But I too am a natural Auburn.

4 Likes