Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

I’d like to wish a very happy 1 Year Anniversary on the forum to @Jeannie1 you are a great spirit here in the forum! You share great knowledge and wisdom. You always give great advice and are a wonderful friend and family member! Here’s to another year (or ten)!!! :birthday::champagne::wine_glass::heart:

16 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Jeannie1 :heartpulse:

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 happy one year anniversary. :hugs:

11 Likes

Happy anniversary @Jeannie1

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Jeannie1! You are a bright spark here on the forum!

9 Likes

Happy anniversary! :star_struck: :cupcake: :balloon:

10 Likes

Christina,
Wow :star_struck: Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I knew my anniversary was coming, “WHAT” “OW OMG :scream:
I just didn’t realize it was today, You are a knucklehead! Lol, And what a friendly, friendly, Surprise! I love :heart: ya!
:hugs: It’s my party, and I’ll cry if I want too lol :laughing: Your such and good friend and family members too!
I am surprised!
Thank you!
Blessed be

10 Likes

Happy 1 Year, Jeannie! We’ve had our fair bit of struggles over the past year. :joy::sob::joy: It helped that knowing people like you had my back and I hope you felt the same about everyone here. I love all that you bring to this family and I look forward to what the next year brings for you. May it be full of peace for your mind and spirit.

9 Likes

Iris - I’m really glad to get to know you, you are an amazing person and super magical :woman_mage: I appreciate all your amazing art and your alter so beautiful! I love :heart: seeing you shine!
Christiana- So glad to know you too, you are an amazing woman with so much knowledge about crystals and I am glad to know you! I love seeing the magic inn you!
Crystal - My first Anniversary, I can’t wait to see what next year brings! There has been so many challenges! When I have first came to spell say I did not even know how to set up my alter!
Know I have an amazing fun time at home :house_with_garden: with my crystals, candles and doing tarot spreads! I am learning how to crochet. I have a amazing time with My book of showdowns and it is well organized with tabs for all of my spells, Herbs , prayers invocations. Ect
I have my book :closed_book: of Mirrors and write :writing_hand: in my dream book!
Anneshakargupta- Bright blessings sweetie thank you for assisting me with all your help with the tarot spreads :blush: thank you for your blessings!
Amethyst- Thanks for helping me through and out the year by my side through thick and thin!
Praecog29- Ur very welcome :wink: and thank you for being there through some really rough patches in my life! You have been a really good friend! Honestly I don’t think I could have delt with the battles ive had without you! Thank you for being a friend! You bring so much light, and I am excited for new beginnings this year!
This year is going to be great :+1: I’m so much stronger than the person I was a year ago!
:star2:Blessed be! :sparkles:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Happy 1 year @Jeannie1 :birthday::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary, @Jeannie! :partying_face: May it be the first of many blessed years to come. Cheers to you! :confetti_ball: :heart:

6 Likes

:beers:Cheers Travel Witch,

I’d like a Root Beer! With some ice cream and cake! Lol My birthday is this month too ! It’s going to be a great month for me on the forum! What a surprise!
I love ice cream :ice_cream: it’s my favorite!
I’ll have a dish tonight!
Root Bear does sound good!
I use to work at a high end kitchen store and we had so many neat appliances there! You can make anything from scratch! One day I’m going to get a ice cream maker and make my own ice cream!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Wow a year congrats :relaxed: Time flies doesn’t it… even more so for a witch :woman_mage:

7 Likes

The Muslim Witch,
A toast :clinking_glasses: to friendship! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Happy birthday in advance, @Jeannie1! :partying_face: With your bday and forum anniversary, it does indeed sound like an auspicious time for you- may it full of blessings and happy things!

And if you like root beer and ice cream, then why not double up for the ultimate treat? A root beer float! :drooling_face:

root-beer-floats-pretty-my-party
Picture from Perfect Root Beer Float Recipe

Cheers and blessings back to you, Jeannie! :beers: :heart:

6 Likes

Ooh, that look so good :yum:

6 Likes

:tada: :balloon: :clinking_glasses: Cheers @Jeannie1 and many more witchy years to come :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Jeannie1! I’m so happy to have been able to meet & learn from you over the last year. I honestly thought you had been here longer than I. :joy:

Sorry, this is a little late, I had to go do something related to my mother’s passing & was involved with that Tuesday - Wednesday.

6 Likes

Siofra,
It’s okay :+1: you always share with us on the forum your truth and honesty! I so appreciate your raw truth which comes from your heart :heart:.
Your such a beautiful person and she probably was too! Here’s for you, this candle is for you and your mother! Sending you hugs :hugs: my friend! I lite 3 candles for the power of three! You pick what the three k since there os so many meanings! And here’s a pic of Brigid in your mothers honor! I know how much you love Lady Brig and sending you her light to give you peace :peace_symbol: and to protect your :house_with_garden: home!
May the God and Goddesses be with you always!
Jeannie

6 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star:
Jeannie :kissing_heart:

6 Likes