Happy 4th of July!

The fireworks are already going off here. Nice evening for them. It seems I have a lot to catch up on here, but I have been so busy with my business. My whole site was completely torn apart and rebuilt, I am going to be on Alexa, Cortana, Google Assistant, and some others, I am hyped won’t be online for another 30 days. My business is doing well, and that is good. Lots of hard work. Come take a look if ya want. So all of ya have a great 4th, don’t eat too much, ha ha ha!!!

2 Likes

Where do you find your sources?

for what my books?? I have had well over 700 of them for years, all legal ones, and I decided to share them and start a business with them. People don’t have time to do all the research I did and I have put them in collections, so several books on the same topic are sold together. I made sure anything copyrighted was not there, as it is not my right to sell. Just years of collecting andreading

1 Like

Just ordered two bundles from your shop! Very excited to begin reading:)

1 Like

I was referring to the grimoires and book of shadows, I am always looking for more sources for my craft.

2 Likes

Hope you had a very happy 4th of July!!! :fireworks: I am happy that your business is going well- all your hard work is paying off! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing your talents in these gorgeous books! :heart:

We will miss you!!! Come back when you have a moment to spare and can say hello :grin: :sparkling_heart:

go to my shop awtichesbookshelf.esty.com and look for one listing called 19 Grimoires, and the other, Huge BOS…I am not home right now and would send you the links if I was. Also there is a listing for 3425 pages of Witchcraft info, its very interesting. blessed be!

1 Like

enjoy being off grid.