Happy Anniversary πŸŽ‰

Here’s a huge Happy Anniversary to @Amethyst :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::rose::champagne::pray::two_hearts::candle:
I love you girl And you deserve the best of the bestest!!! Here, have some cake with me… :birthday::cake::plate_with_cutlery: And some champagne :champagne: cheers :clinking_glasses:
It’s her 1 year being here on Spells8!!!
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

11 Likes

It’s not my birthday but my anniversary! LOL! One year ago I signed up for Spells8 and I haven’t regretted a single moment of it. Thanks so much!

10 Likes

Ooh :open_mouth: ok I feel silly now lol I’ll have to change the title

7 Likes

OH you have been here for a year! Next month will be my one year anniversary too!

Congratulations @Amethyst! I’m so happy that you stayed & have grown with us!

6 Likes

No worries! It’s all good! I had to go and look and see if I put my birthday in wrong! Hee!

I’m glad too! It’s really enriched my life! Thank you all so much!

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary, @Amethyst! :partying_face: Cheers to a year of magickal growth and development with the coven- the forum is very blessed to have you here! :heart::hugs:

:tada: :candle: :sparkles:

And no worries at all @Christina4- the two symbols do look very similar! A birthday cake (:birthday:) appears on someone’s birthday, while a piece of cake (:cake:) is shown to celebrate someone’s anniversary.

I get them confused sometimes too, so a quick trick: if you hover over the icon with your computer mouse :computer_mouse:, a little text bubble will appear saying exactly what the occasion is! :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Oh ok. Now I know the difference :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve really grown this year, and I can’t even articulate how much this place means to me! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary, Kasie!!! :clap: :clap: :tada:

It’s hard to put into words how much you do for us in the Coven :infinite_roots: We are lucky to have you!

For your amazing energy, your creative spirit and positive, blessed influence: Thank you!! :grin:

5 Likes

Wishing all the best on this day @Amethyst happy anniversary to you :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for those kind words @Francisco and @NickWick! You’re making me blush! :blush:

6 Likes