Happy be moon and a pleasure to meet you all

Hello, this is so exciting for me. I have needed to connect with other people like me for sometime now. I hate the term witch to be honest. Instead I’ll say that I am an Empath, With clairaudience, I read tarot and pendulum. I am a healer on multiple levels looking for guidance on my own personal healing.

10 Likes

Welcome I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an empath as well. I have clairaudience and claircognizance and clairsentience. Mostly sentient. But it’s so nice to have you here!! Have you seen the self initiation course?

Hope you find everything you need!!!
Blessed be! :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @kristina5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for next week’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News. It’ll get you up to date with all the Activities going on in the forum. Like this week’s challenge is A Touch of Tarot, so that should be a good one for you to start out with.

If you need any help, give a yell and someone will be by to answer your questions. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome, I’m an Empath almost to the extreme. I’m emotional, physical, claircognizant with a side of Geomantic (sp?) & I use crystals to help with healing & protection of my energy.

My name is Siofra from Cape Cod. I hope you join the discussions & I look forward to speaking with you soon.

5 Likes

Welcome, Kristina!! Thanks for your introduction. It is refreshing to see someone who doesn’t like the term Witch…!

Where I am from, the translation of witch (brujo/a) is typically used in a very dismissive way so I can understand why you’d feel like that.

Anyway, I have learned to let go of labels. Although words have power, we also have the power to choose what words really describe or influence us. It’s great to have another Empath in the coven! :wave: Welcome and Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Welcome @Kristina5 to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Like others have said, you are absolutely free to choose any word or label that you feel resonates best with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like Empath fits for you, perhaps you may feel a connection with ''pagan" or “Neopagan” too- if you’re interested, there’s a new article explaining these terms and how they are similar yet different from being a “witch”. Whether you choose to use a label(s) or not, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable in your own practice :blush:

Anyways, it is wonderful to meet you! Please make yourself at home in the forum and I look forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes