Happy Birthday Laurie!

I, like most people are very fond of you and what you add to the community! You’re so loved and appreciated! I wish you the greatest day ever!! Happy blessed birthday @SilverBear
:balloon::heart::cake::heart::balloon:

16 Likes

@SilverBear happy birthday :partying_face:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Blessed Be!!!

11 Likes

Awwww! What a wonderful thing to wake up to!! Thank you all so much!! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @SilverBear

9 Likes

Happy birthday Laurie @SilverBear . :wine_glass:Here’s to another year of inspiring spellwork and wisdom.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @SilverBear! Hope you have a good one!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Laurie, and wishing you many more to come! :coffee: :tumbler_glass:

9 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: @SilverBear !! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! I wish you a year of prosperity and peace!

10 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you @SilverBear for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with us every day! You are a treasure to the Coven :infinite_roots:

Blessed Be and Happy Birthday, Laurie!! :champagne: :gift_heart:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @SilverBear , blessings on this special day.

8 Likes

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the messages! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Sorry if i am late but have a magical birthday full of positive energy! :balloon: :tada:

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday, @SilverBear! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @SilverBear :cupcake:

7 Likes

Happy birthday

7 Likes

Wishing you a very happy (belated!) birthday, @Silverbear! I hope you had a magickal day :birthday: :partying_face: :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes