Happy Birthday Siofra ๐ŸŽ‚

@Siofra I hope you have a blessed birthday :birthday::tada:
You truly deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iโ€™m proud to call you family!

15 Likes

@Siofra happy birthday :tada::birthday::gift:

10 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Hope youโ€™re having a lovely day! :birthday:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Siofra , special thanks for your blessing presence and knowledge you share to all of us here. Iโ€™m a little emotional here now, :pleading_face: wish to you a awesomeness day with your family.

9 Likes

May your day be what you desire, and remember for quite a while.
Happy Birthday

9 Likes

Thank you for your well wishes. So far Iโ€™ve had coffeeโ€ฆ its a start.

Originally I wasnโ€™t going to be in the forum today. However, my family :sleeping: during Daylight Savingsโ€ฆ (apparently my lesson today is patience) means I need a quiet something to do.

Itโ€™s a bright sunny day :sun: & it isnโ€™t too cold. So I think we are going to see the horses we help care for & ride. My daughter talked to the owner of the horses yesterday. Iโ€™ve been reserved for the day by my first loves. :relieved:

I hope everyone has a great day today & adjusts easily to DST. A nice present to have an extra hour today!

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

@christina4 so great! My favorite color is Blue :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday my dear! May your riding be easy and your bum not sore! LOL! Seriously, I hope you have had a great day!

8 Likes

Hey you. Happy Birthday! I love you! What a busy day.
Bear in mind, This too will pass.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Siofra, i hope you receive all that you are asking for both spiritually and physically (like presents) :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Very happy birthday to @Siofra xxx Wishing you the most wonderful of days.

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Siofra!! :tada: :clinking_glasses: We are all glad that you are part of the Coven :infinite_roots: :infinity:

Hahah I slept an extra hour and didnโ€™t realize it until I saw the clock in the kitchen oven around 5pm

8 Likes

@Francisco I looked at the oven clock & woke my son up for work an hour earlier because I thought he was late :joy: :rofl:

Thank you & @jessica72 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Many many happy returns of the day @Siofra

8 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday, @Siofra! I hope you had a wonderful day full of happiness and love- you deserve it! :heart::partying_face:

7 Likes

I didnโ€™t know about it until I just read your comment :rofl:

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate it @Princess_Tara & @TheTravelWitch! :two_hearts:

I had a really amazing day with my children & husband. & I got to meet my sonโ€™s new girlfriend! A day of surprises. All in all a great day.

It was also the first birthday without my motherโ€ฆ making me a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (from scratch), a phone call & maybe her singing happy birthday around my birth time, nothing from her this year. It was weird thatโ€™s for sure.

However, my son bought chocolate cake & chocolate frosting :birthday: & my daughter made & decorated the cake. She was very meticulousโ€ฆ picking out the blue & white sprinkles from the :rainbow: rainbow-colored container. They worked hard on it.

11 Likes

I know Iโ€™m a bit late but happy birthday! :partying_face: I hope you had an amazing day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you @MeganB! I appreciate it. :two_hearts:

Thinking about yesterday, it was definitely one of the best birthdays that I have had in a long time.

We watched Interview with the Vampire, Dirty Dancing, Gangs of New York & made beef stew from scratch for dinner with Italian bread & butter. My son & daughter collaborated for me to have the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. (My mother used to make me one from scratch for my birthday)

We had a really good day. We didnโ€™t get to go see the horses, but we made the best of what we were doing. It really was a great day.

Thank you everyone for your Birthday :birthday: wishes. They really meant a lot to me & made my day.

8 Likes

Aw thatโ€™s so sweet of your daughter so pick out your colors and itโ€™s nice that your son bought you the same cake!

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Siofra!

Pic from realpeoplegoodsmarket.com

8 Likes