Happy Birthday to Francisco! 🎂

A special shout-out to a very special person-

Happy Birthday, Francisco! :birthday:

As the founder of Spells8, @Francisco works very hard to build and grow this wonderful community and safe space for us all. It is thanks to him that we can gather here together today!

Many blessings and well-wishes to you Francisco- have a magical birthday! :raised_hands: :partying_face:

18 Likes

Happy birthday Francisco! :tada::birthday::star2:

9 Likes

Happy birthday Francisco!!! Thank you for all you do, and bringing so many great and talented witches together from all over the world. I know I’m a day late but you’re still appreciated!

9 Likes

:birthday: :ice_cream: Happy Birthday, Francisco! :icecream: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Francisco! I hope you have a great day & a great week! You deserve it! :heart: :sun_with_face: :star2:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Francisco! You sir, are a great human being who has brought me many hours of happiness and a sense of belonging I was looking for. Thank you ever so much! :birthday:

8 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Thank you for everything that you do here on Spells8 and I hope your day is filled with magic and well-deserved rest!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Francisco !! Thank you for all your hard work :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day :star:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @Francisco!! Have a blessed and enjoyable day! :balloon::tada::balloon::tada::balloon::birthday:

6 Likes

Happy birthday, Francisco! :birthday: Thank you for creating such an informative site for us witches! Have a blessed day!

6 Likes

Thanks so much @TheTravelWitch for this thoughtful post!! I also wanted to thank everyone who participates in this amazing community and let you know how wonderful it feels to have friends to share all things witchcraft! :crystal_ball: :broom:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Blessed Be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Francisco!!! Have a Wonderful Day!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to you @Francisco :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Stay Blessed :heart::heart::heart::heart: Do enjoy :champagne::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Francisco,
Feliz Navidad! Happy Birthday !!!
We would throw a party for you! Instead we will give you birthday beatings lol :laughing:
I won’t ask your age I am not going to ask! But you look good for being in your twenties! Still a little taz Manian :imp: devil in me! :laughing: lol
We owe you! Super duper I am excited for you!
just have a good day will ya ! Happy :blush: Happy :blush: Happy :smiley: Birthday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Jeannie
Have a blast :boom:

6 Likes

@Francisco

Here’s a little birthday forecast from an astrology site…

https://cafeastrology.com/birthday/february8-2021.html

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind comments!!! :smiley: :smiley:

LOLOL that’s merry christmas :rofl: but thank you anyway!! And I’m 31 now by the way! :older_man: :older_man:

@Abs53 Abs that was very insightful. Thanks for directing me to that link!!

6 Likes

Happy Magical Birthday @Francisco :birthday:

5 Likes

Ow yeah!
I’m embarrassed that’s funny I mean “¡Feliz cumpleaños!” I got the two mixed up!
Hope you had a good one at least I got you to laugh! Goes to see how great my Spanish went! :laughing:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Happy birthday Francisco! All the best to you in 2021 and always.

5 Likes