Happy birthday to me!

IT’S MY 16th BIRTHDAY AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITCHY!!!

15 Likes

Happy birthday!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to you @Carter :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: do enjoy.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Carter!! :birthday: :partying_face: :mage:

If you have an Oracle deck, light a candle and do a spread for the year ahead! :candle: Or journal on the year that you just had.

Clean up or reorganize your altar or your bedroom. Rearrange your furniture or get rid of old stuff. Get yourself a present :gift: maybe some new decorations, jewelry or clothes that reflect your path.

Cast a spell for new beginnings or make some Moon Water for a New Year.

No matter how you choose to celebrate, remember that cake and blowing the candles are a must!! :candle: :candle:

10 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face::partying_face: I hope it’s your best one yet! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday @Carter! :birthday: :tada::partying_face:

b2eb32b2519fc06ed8b3688b5aafae85

May you have a very magickal day- blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday:
Here is a Witchy Self-Love Birthday Ritual from last year which might help with inspiration! (Swap the cocktail potion for a fun witchy mocktail or any other drink)
Have an awesome day! :heart:

7 Likes

A very Happy Birthday to you @Carter. :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy belated!! Enjoy these years now because as you get older, you wish you could’ve done something better or different. So appreciate the days as they come. Enjoy your young life Carter!!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon::tada:!

7 Likes

I love this birthday @TheTravelWitch the words to it is very magickal.

6 Likes

I love this thank you!

6 Likes

Aw Carter I’m so sorry I missed this :heart: i hope you had an amazing 16th birthday :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

5 Likes

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Cheers to another wonderful year for you!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy!!!

5 Likes

Belated Happy Birthday

5 Likes