Happy Birthday to @praecog! 🎂

Happy birthday to our dearest @praecog29! Hope you have a good one will with love and light and happiness! :birthday:

16 Likes

Happy birthday @praecog29 :two_hearts: I hope all your birthday wishes come true :sparkles::relaxed:

9 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays to you @praecog29 !! Blessed, magickal birthday wishes and energy your way! :smiley: :partying_face:

8 Likes

@Amethyst, I was trying to stay under the radar but you didn’t let me. :joy: Thank you for the love, light, and happiness.

@Abs53, I certainly hope all of my birthday wishes :sparkles: come true! I would be the happiest person on the planet. :slight_smile:

@robin77, thank you :pray:t3: for the energy and well wishes!

I love you guys! Thank you so much! :hugs:

12 Likes

Happy birthday @praecog29 , all the best wishes for you. Today, tomorrow and always.
Love, light, health and prosperity your way.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Thank you, @walter! I pray that the goddess grants me the ability to follow my dreams. Thank you for the best wishes.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Happy birthday 2 U @praecog29 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Hope you have a blast, do enjoy it to the fullest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ohh and please leave me cake :grin:

6 Likes

LOL! Nope, not today. Today you deserve all the love we can give!

7 Likes

Whaaat!? Happy birthday!!

May you be blessed on this day and for those to come!

8 Likes

Happy birth day Ben & many, many happy returns.

7 Likes

Happy birthday, @praecog29 ! I hope it’s your best one yet! :smiley:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @praecog29! :partying_face: Hope you had a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Benjamin! :partying_face: :birthday:

Pagan Birthday Gif
[Gif from Pinterest]

Wishing birthday happiness, cheer, and manifested wishes to you! Thanks for all of the light and joy you bring- I feel lucky to know you! :blush: May you have a magickal day :tada: :heart:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @praecog29 :heart: Have a magical and beautiful day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @praecog29 :star_struck: :partying_face::balloon::tada::birthday:
You have truly been appreciated here and in other forums to just either encourage me or ask how I’m doing. You’re such an inspiration here for Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: :sparkles::pray::sparkles:
Enjoy your day!!!
May every glowing candle on your cake transform into a wish that will turn into reality.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile: :cake:

8 Likes

:tada:Happy Birthday Ben​:tada: @praecog29
Hope your day is Blessed by the gods!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday! :heart: :birthday: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Happy birthday, darlin’!! You are such a beautiful soul!

8 Likes