Happy Birthday to @TheTravelWitch!

Happy birthday to one of our lovely mods, @TheTravelWitch, and a big thank you for all that you do for us here on the forum! This place would not be the same without you! Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend!

17 Likes

Yay! Happy Birthday Bri! :heart: :heart: :heart:
minions

Lots of love :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheTravelWitch have an awesome day! :partying_face: :kissing_heart: :birthday: :balloon: :gift: :fairy: :tada: :confetti_ball: :jack_o_lantern: :sparkles: :woman_mage:

5 Likes

I didn’t know it was your birthday @TheTravelWitch :birthday:

Happy birthday!!

5 Likes

Happiest Birthday, @TheTravelWitch :tada:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheTravelWitch! I hope you have a great day and weekend!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, @TheTravelWitch! :birthday: :ice_cream: :icecream:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, Brianna!!! The Forum wouldn’t be what it is without you!! :cupcake: :candle: :balloon: :tada:

@TheTravelWitch Here’s to more Travelling and more Witching! :smiley: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to a goddess on her day! Yay! :partying_face::cupcake::partying_face::gift:

4 Likes

I hope you have an awesome birthday! May it be filled with laughter, joy, and those you cherish!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! @TheTravelWitch,

Thank you for welcoming and helping out both new and older users.

6 Likes

happy birthday beautiful i hope you have an amazing day and all your birthday wishes come true

5 Likes

Have a wonderful Birthday! You are only the third person I know with a Halloween birthday… so fun!
Heres to many many more and all your birthday wishes come true.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

:star_struck:Happy Birthday @TheTravelWitch! Thank you for everything you bring to our group!
Have a beautiful day!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :full_moon:

5 Likes

I sincerely apologize for being late with my sentiments on this momentous day.

May the days ahead be blessed and the abundance of the new year rain upon you with gentle caress.

LL/Dia

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Happy Birthday!!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, there are tears in my eyes- you are all so kind and thoughtful!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all SO MUCH for your kindness and warm wishes- I had a lovely birthday and fun weekend! Probably ate too many sweets and cake though :cake::yum: I’ll be on a sugar high for the next week! :joy:

@Kasie, @Limeberry, @Victoriana, @MeganB, @Marcy, @Krissie117, @Praecog29, @Francisco, @Christina4, @Janelle, @Anne2, @Kira-marie, @Berta, @Tamera, @Da1, @Quadeera, and @Brenda10- big hugs to all of you! Thank you so much :heart: :hugs:

12 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie! You deserve some good wishes on your birthday!

3 Likes

Oh you’re very welcome & well deserved sugar high!

3 Likes