Happy Full Moon!

Hope everyone is enjoying the full moon. I chose to do the Keys of Life spell for Hecate tonight, even though the dark moon is associated with her. I have been holding off on doing it for some time and just felt tonight was the night. I also melted some Dragons Blood resin on each of the keys. I’m listening to my witchy playlist and enjoying the beauty that lights up our sky, joined by two burning torches (tiki).

Blessed Be Infinite Roots, :infinite_roots:

Edited to add:

Hunters Moon over Murrell’s Inlet SC

15 Likes

Hey, if it felt right, it’s right! Sounds like you did a beautiful spell and are having a lovely night! I did the Hunter’s Moon spell and cleansed my witch’s bells so they can soak up the moonlight.

Blessed be everyone!

8 Likes

Thanks, it is beautiful night. Oh, thanks again for that reminder…I gotta grab my witches bells.
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

I’m so happy you were able to do something tonight! It’s a beautiful night here too!. It hasn’t been like this here for a long time.

8 Likes

Why not both?

7 Likes

Happy Full Moon!! :smiley: I will likely be doing a gratitude ritual since everything I asked for manifested since the last New Moon! :new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon:

I will keep sending peace and healing to everyone in the Energy Exchange Circle. Hugs and Blessings :sparkles: :hugs:

8 Likes

Lol, I just might do that!

7 Likes

Happy Full Moon!
May the full moon purify, energize and heal us all,
-much love and many blessings :purple_heart: :white_heart:

8 Likes

It sounds like you enjoyed some lovely spellwork, @Rowan- and wow, look at that moon! :heart_eyes: Everything about that picture is perfect, from the glorious moon to the water below :ocean:

Thanks for sharing- wishing you a blessed Hunter’s Moon! :full_moon:

6 Likes

Happy Full Hunters Moon!! I love the idea of what you did with the resin! That picture is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes, thank you!!!

6 Likes

Thank you @TheTravelWitch and @christina4.
This morning using my Rune app, I got this rune…

Am I jumping the gun a bit thinking it’s a confirmation of some kind that my keys were accepted by Hecate? It feels connected, either that or the universe confirming it.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

I would say that is what it means! I’m happy for you! :full_moon: :old_key:

4 Likes

Thank you​:first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Rowan Great Pictures Love :heart: them Happy Moon
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1! :wink:

4 Likes