Happy International dog day!

Love, Zoey and Perse :revolving_hearts::dog2:

10 Likes

They are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Huge animal lover here lol. Happy dog day to your beautiful pups

10 Likes

Presenting - Loki aka Roo

Happy international dog day !

8 Likes

aww so adorable

8 Likes

Thanks! Their names officially are
Zoey JuliAnna and
Persephone Asmodeus

Zoey (the big one) is mine and Perse is my daughter’s

8 Likes

Happy international dog day

This is marley the oldest and grumpiest of my 4 legged children

And this is my sweet snuggler Ziggy. Don’t let his size fool you though he is a full grown fierce protector just like his dad (Marley👆)

And just because it’s dog day and he is a dog (my mom’s not mine though I’m with him more than my mom is) this is Chance aka sir chancey pants

9 Likes

They are all very cute

9 Likes

Happy International Dog Day from Sherlock :rofl:

11 Likes

Sherlock seems to be having some happy time on International Dog Day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

My Ozzy (Oswald Attenborough Tyrion :joy:) Romanian rescue, waiting patiently for some sausages :rofl:

10 Likes

Gorgeous! I just want to squish his face :grin:

9 Likes

He’s such a good boy. He’s going through a barking stage at the moment as my ex keeps randomly coming back and I think he’s picking up on my anxiety. But he’s a lovely dog :dog2:

Sherlock looks awesome! :heart_eyes: I would be on the floor cuddling him :joy::heart:

9 Likes

He’s a rescue too, from Ireland. He’s such a big softie :blush:

9 Likes

Hubby just shared this with me

9 Likes

Aww, what sweet little faces!

All the doggos look cute!

And Sherlock! Relaxing in the sun! LOL!

And Ozzy, so attentive!

Happy Dog Day everyone!

8 Likes

@Abs53 he’s beautiful! I just wanna hug him to pieces. He most definitely is picking up your anxiety though. My little Ziggy gets in my lap and puts his front paws on my shoulders to make me hug him whenever I get anxiety attacks. And then he lays his head sideways on my shoulders while I hug him like he’s a baby :grin: I love my dogs because I know that no matter what happens they’ll always be here happy to see me and ready to love me until all the pieces are all at least picked up off the floor even if I can’t manage to put them all back together right away.

7 Likes

so statuesque (that’s a word right? lol) He’s gorgeous and i love the name!

8 Likes

that’s adorable! How many of us have pets named after god’s or goddess’s ?

7 Likes

Living his best life right there! :laughing:

9 Likes

My daughter also has ball pythons, two of which are named Balthazar and Lucifer (I call HER Luci lol)

9 Likes