Happy Litha everyone!

It’s 4.50am here in England and the sun has just started to rise. Right now the skies are clear and the birds are singing :bird: :notes:

A very Happy Summer Solstice to everyone :sunny:

I’m now going to bed to try and get a little sleep!

15 Likes

Thank you for the Litha blessings, @IrisW! :sun_with_face: :blush:

The sun has risen here in Warsaw- sending love, light, and solstice blessings! :sparkles: May everyone have a wonderful Sabbat and solstice :tada::sunflower:

12 Likes

Happy Litha!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::tulip:

10 Likes

Happy Litha everyone! I set up my altar and want to put my crystals outside to charge and meditate. However, it looks like rain today.
Blessed be.

10 Likes

The weather isn’t great here at the moment either, it looked more promising at sunrise…

9 Likes

Happy Litha everyone!! :blossom:

I planned on getting up at 4am to watch the live stream over Stonehenge, instead, I ended up staying awake all night full of energy!

Sadly, when the time came they halted the live stream due to people trying to gather around the stones and breaking COVID restrictions, so I missed “the moment” … but there’s always next year :sun_with_face: and next year I hope to be there in person :relieved:

11 Likes

Oh, sorry you missed it!!! :pensive:

8 Likes

Hope everyone is having a blessed Litha! :sunny::palm_tree::sunflower::bikini::hamburger::hotdog::green_salad::watermelon::strawberry::cherries::grapes:🫐 :beer: :parasol_on_ground::sparkler::fireworks:
I was awake at 5 am and was going to watch the sunrise, but I fell asleep again. :joy:

9 Likes

Thanks! But hey, never mind! I still felt it. :sunny:

I finally made a big decision at 5am today :grin:

The futures bright!

9 Likes

Sending bright, abundant Litha blessings to you and our coven :sun:

11 Likes

Oh, I almost forgot to show the dragons that I drew to ask what I should focus on during the three months of summer!

I drew Divine Feminine, Peace, and The Healer.

Divine Feminine appears during periods of transition, specifically the solstices and equinoxes. We may feel small and helpless, sometimes, with the things life throws at us. However, she is here to remind that everything we need is within ourselves, we have the power to manifest whatever it is we need and want in our lives.

Peace is a dragon you can call upon to gather your scattered energies, to give you “the energy of a gentles bliss like the morning summer sun”. She says that once you “relinquish your need for control”, you will start to see the beauty in life and feel more connected to the Universe.

And finally, The Healer reminds us to always remember to set aside some time for yourself.

I pray that everyone has a prosperous, peaceful, and relaxing summer!

11 Likes

Happy Litha to everyone! :sunny:

9 Likes

Its been cloudy, with rain showers. Wanted to do a candle ritual outside. However, no sun. I’ll still do my candle burning and intentions later on and put my crystals out tomorrow in the sun.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Happy Litha!

Today I was finally able to break some candles out of my boxes. It felt so good to light three of them: one for myself and two for my friends “in real life” and my Infinite Roots family.

I love you, coven family. Blessings to you.

11 Likes

Happy Litha
This is especially happy for me since it is my first celebration since making my decision to study and become my true self. Blessings to all!

11 Likes

Blessed Litha and Happy Solstice!! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

I wish everyone very bright days, this year and the next!! :sparkles: Let the coven shine :candle: :infinite_roots: :candle:

Very Blessed Yule for those in the South!! :christmas_tree: :snowflake:

10 Likes