Happy Mardi Gras! πŸ’œ

Laissez les bons temps rouler! :saxophone: :notes::slight_smile: :crown: :performing_arts: Getting ready to make one of these (below), some red beans and rice, virgin Hurricanes and andouille sausage :slight_smile:

King Cake photo from Wikimedia Commons

9 Likes

Wow! I love the Bundt cake!! So festive😍 Happy Marci Gras!!!

7 Likes

Looks yummy!

5 Likes

Great looking King Cake! Hope you get the King baby!

5 Likes

Happy Mardi Gras @mary25!!! :tada: :heart:

Ohhhhh that cake looks AMAZING- look at the colors and sparkles! :sparkles: Were you able to make one okay? And if so, are there any leftovers? I’m on my way~ :airplane: :laughing: :plate_with_cutlery:

Wishing you all the best- enjoy! :dancer::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hope you had a wonderful Mardi Gras season! My family came to visit me from New Orleans and brought some yummy king cake lol! I miss Mardi Gras season so bad but when I’m not there I try to bring the festive spirit to where I am. This year was special but I think I’ll make it a point to be home for part of the season next year :smiling_face: until then!

4 Likes

Yes, but mine was not nearly as impressive :slight_smile: being made mostly of cinnamon roll dough. I am helping take care of my Mom and sister the past two weeks and they were very happy with it, though, that and the red beans and rice, andouille and virgin hurricanes :slight_smile: I really love my family…you hear about families who are not accepting so often but my sister happily went with me to metaphysical shops in search of candles and herbs, listened to me drone on about astrology and had no problem with me casting a little spell in her back yard. Feeling very blessed today.

3 Likes

@Robin77 It sounds like you and your family had a lovely celebration, Robin- hooray! :partying_face: Good for you for making it special and festive, I’m sure you all had a blast together :blush:

@Mary25 You are so modest, Mary- I am sure your tasty cake and delicious food festivities all turned out wonderful and delicious! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And that is so sweet that your sister is so supportive of your practice- I think that is really nice that she went shopping with you! I bet she learned quite a bit along the way! :blush:

I hope everyone who celebrated had a lovely Mardi Gras! :tada::heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.