Happy New Year

@Sivonnah What a lovely horse picture :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you.

I’ve been feeling like the little chicken I was born to, lately. Read yellow bellied scaredy cat. Sorry for bringing it here.

12 Likes

Lol that’s so cool like his lil legs are rearing up like a horse about to stampede. Made me come up with a new word. ThunderChicken

Then this one of him rubbing off his shoulder makes me think of something I use to calm people down. Have the person stand in front off you take your hands on both sides swiping off the person’s shoulders at varying speed and with a nice a lil pressure Tell them their stresses are falling away. A healthcare worker did this to me and helped me stretch when I could not sleep stuck with me. Probably actually considered reiki movement.

Not making fun I just get a lil carried away :joy:

14 Likes

I’m an earth snake. :snake: Next year is the Year of the Snake!

13 Likes

No worries! I enjoy it! :blush::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Happy New years :fireworks:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:goat:

12 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

This is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dragon:

(sauce)

10 Likes

Empowerer!

Most of the time I like tasting bland- working behind the scenes so someone else gets the glory- but sometimes I need the lightening kick to get things moving in the right direction for myself and my community.

That’s what wings are for! :revolving_hearts:

Imho, the dragon won the race, hands down, for the good that it did along the way.

10 Likes

I see what you did there. You witty thing u

9 Likes

Oh I see that now! :smile_cat: You’re good. :white_heart: :orange_heart:

I think my fire rabbit is more like “bounce bounce I’m here, now I’m here, sorry about setting that on fire let me help, oh no there’s more fire now fire is good it keeps things growing bounce bounce” :laughing: :rabbit2: :fire: And occasionally just warm enough to snuggle into your lap and enjoy the comfort. :pink_heart:

10 Likes

ThunderChicken :zap: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Here comes the BOOM :boom: :exploding_head:

10 Likes

@CelestiaMoon That’s beautiful :blush::purple_heart: I never heard that story

9 Likes

I am an earth horse :racehorse:
hourse
Image from China & Asia Cultural Travel

Missed this question…before :melting_face:

12 Likes

I’m the horse :racehorse: too!

11 Likes

Apparently, I’m a Metal Sheep :metal: :sheep:

Those born in 1931 or 1991 are Metal Sheep, who are ambitious, kind-hearted, and incredibly responsible in their careers, although they can be quite stubborn at times. (source)

10 Likes

So many different animals. Do you all resonate with your animal? I think I’m am mostly dog, definitely soft in the head sometimes and daft like my greyhound :rofl:

11 Likes

I mean… I think I do? The ambitious part is hard for me to see only because I don’t really know what I’m doing :rofl: so I don’t have any hard goals to really be ambitious about, if that makes sense. I’m working toward it, but it’s taking longer than I want.

10 Likes

I asked my girlfriend who’s on Mastodon to send me all of the lovely Year of the Dragon pictures so that I can post them here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(sauce)

10 Likes