Happy Thoughts

Hey friends!

The time has come… it’s back to school I go! I am a planner addict and use my planner all day long during the week. I would really love and appreciate if you would send me your favorite affiermation, quote, poem, verse, etc. etc. that I can add to my planner. Also, if you have a special date that you’d like me to include it on… send me that too! That way, when I read it, I can think of you and send some loving thoughts and energy your way. I am super excited to have the wisdom of the Coven tucked into my thoughts while I’m back at school!

8 Likes

My favourite saying was given to me by a friend years ago. It’s, “Be yourself and let others be themselves”, I live by this. I don’t have a special date, but July is my special month. It’s the month my Deity and I connected. All the best at school. :hugs::sparkling_heart::school:

8 Likes

Got it!! Thank you!

7 Likes

Sending you good luck! I’m trying to think of a favorite quote but I keep on coming up with Star Trek ones. LOL!

“Live long and prosper.”
“Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.”

And my favorite: “I have been, and always will be, your friend.”

7 Likes

Best of luck at school, may you learn all the things they don’t teach also.

Something I’ve lived by for many years
“Live to Learn, Learn to Love”

Love and Light :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I have some quotes for you! :heart:

:sparkles: You cannot do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good that you can do. - Shelbizleee

:sparkles: We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents. - Bob Ross

:sparkles: Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. - Maya Angelou

6 Likes

I am loving all of these! I’m writing them all in as I see them!

4 Likes

Is it already time for back to school!?! I feel like I was just reading your posts about summer vacay getting started :laughing: Where did the summer go!?

When things get tough and I find myself all tangled up in the schedule and to-do list, it can be really hard to justify time for breaks. Sometimes I catch myself feeling guilty about taking time to rest. During those moments my mantra is: “It’s okay to just be.” :relieved: :person_in_lotus_position:

Wishing you all the best as you get ready for back to school- you’ve got this, Ailey! I hope it’ll be a fun school year with a great bunch of kids in your classroom :heart:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Here’s two I heard today. “You want to make God laugh tell him your plans,” and, “you can’t plan life”
I thought yeah that’s so true. Life is fluid, let it flo, enjoy each monent. Thought I’d share :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This one is a must!.. and one I need to practice more!

4 Likes

Yes! Sometimes it’s hard to remember that!

4 Likes

Same here! Having it written down somewhere helps a lot- everytime you see the words, you’ll remember it’s okay to just be as you are right here and now :blush: :heart:

Back-to-school blessings to you! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.