Happy Two Year Anniversary to Krissie! AKA: Siofra_Strega 😆

Our own @Susurrus, Master of Chaos, has a two-year anniversary of belonging to the site today!

Thank you, dear one for all that you do for us! Congratulations! :tada:

20 Likes

@Susurrus Congratulations - so exciting!!!

12 Likes

Happy TWO Year Anniversary @Susurrus!!! :mega: :mega: :partying_face: :partying_face:

10 Likes

@Susurrus we are so blessed to have you sharing your wisdom with us for 2 years! Thank you for taking the time to respond to questions and posts. What ways have you grown in the past 2 years?

10 Likes

Thank you so much everyone & tha k you @Amethyst for the post :smiling_face: i was having an upsode down day & all of you made it so much brighter.

@crystal5 I will absokutely answer that question when i have a bit more time. Right now im making a peppermint/clove poultice/packing for some tooth pain :mask:

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @Susurrus!!! I’ve learned so much from you and hope to continue.

9 Likes

Amazing!! Happy anniversary!!

8 Likes

Foruniis! Ziin eruvosse! Congratulations! Two years!

8 Likes

@Kasandra I love that you you always have a dragon response! Perhaps if I read enough posts I can learn a few key words.

8 Likes

Woohooo!!! :partying_face: Happy 2-Year Anniversary, @Susurrus! :heart: :tada: Cheers to all the fun times, and cheers to more fun to come! :infinite_roots: :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Good morning! Thank you so much @Kasandra & @BryWisteria :hugs:

I’m in really quick right now, but I promise to answer @crystal5 properly as soon as I can this morning :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re welcome! I noticed the little cake by your name yesterday and wondered if you had time to notice it. I didn’t want your anniversary to pass you by!

8 Likes

Lol… I noticed it but didn’t click for a little while. Busy day with estate filings yesterday :flushed: I definitely wasn’t ready… Lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Susurrus !
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

No hurry! I have a feeling you have a lot going on and I don’t wish to add to your burden.

6 Likes

Congratulations Siofra! :star_struck::partying_face::heart:

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Happy Anniversary @Susurrus

7 Likes

Woohoo!!! 2 yrs wow thats amazing!!! So happy for u twinsie!!!

7 Likes

@Susurrus Congrats on this anniversary!!! :tada: :champagne: Thank you for giving us so much amazing wisdom and guidance!!

I wish you all the best and success. You deserve it all :purple_heart:

7 Likes

You were one of the very first to welcome me here @Susurrus and to point me in the direction of knowledge on the site. Always participating, always helpful, always welcoming. Happy anniversary and THANK YOU!

7 Likes