Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day to the world and all you beautiful Witches I love you all

16 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too :heart::heart: lots of love to my whole coven :grin: :people_hugging::two_hearts: :witch_pentacle:

14 Likes

Happy V day :balloon:

14 Likes

Happy v day to you too :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentine’s Day to you too and to all my witches and wizards out there :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

13 Likes

Happy Valentine’s to everyone :green_heart:

13 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day to this lovely coven - I love all of you and I’m so happy I came back to this amazing community!
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::mage::mage::mage::waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

15 Likes

amor-happy-valentines-day

14 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! :tada: :heart: :chocolate_bar: :rose: :blush:

13 Likes

@BryWisteria what is your favorite chocolate

12 Likes

Happy Valentine’s my friends! Hope you have a great day!

11 Likes

Big question for everyone , what’s everyone favorite chocolate?

10 Likes

Chocolate Turtles and Lindor Truffles :chocolate_bar: best ever!!! What’s yours @john1 ? :witch_pentacle: :gift_heart:

10 Likes

Turtles and coffee flavored candy. I love all dark chocolate

10 Likes

I only put Nestle’s chocolate chips in my pancakes. Candy bars vary by season. I’ve been spreading rice krispy treats with peanut butter and adding Hershey miniatures, lately. There used to be a dark chocolate hot cocoa mix I enjoyed, but I can’t find it anymore.

10 Likes

Dark chocolate! :chocolate_bar: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Happy Valentines Day! I am technically allergic to chocolate, but I like white and milk!

11 Likes

Lindors truffles hands down! For Christmas my husband got me a huge box of them!

10 Likes

Any chocolate. I love it all, if I can ever get to it, before everyone else does :rofl:

10 Likes

Got given after eight chocs by hubby. Have given 1 to Loki, and 1 to Eurynomous, Alu, Mr Lucifer and the chocolate ghost (just in case). Dished out to kids. Got a few left, I’m gonna eat the lot now, cuz if I put them down, they’ll be gone :rofl:

11 Likes