Has June Changed? 🏖 Collective Reading Touchebase 2021

May is almost over and now we’re going to look forward into June! This touch base is just to see if anything has changed, shifted, and come to light from the Collective Reading for 2021. Sometimes things move around and we need to be aware of them going into the next month.

Let’s look back at May and see if my Has May Changed? :hibiscus: Collective Reading Touchbase was of any help.

The collective reading saw May looking at the The Two of Pentacles Reversed calling on us to get our priorities straight, possibly in the realm of money or our home lives. For the touch-base reading, I pulled the Three of Cups Reversed, the Eight of Rods, and the Five of Pentacles Reversed; we were pointed to times of spiritual loss and a sense of abandonment, giving rise to a need for rest.

:ocean: This month, we’re looking at June. :ocean:

As a reminder, this is the card I pulled for June in the collective reading.

June 2021: The Moon

Feeding off the last month, The Moon will cause us to confront our shadows. We will come face-to-face with our fears and learn to trust our intuition. Many people may have a spiritual awakening during this time, coming to realize what is important to them. The Moon is shrouded in mystery, and so too are the stresses, worries, and fears of most people. It could also point to many people being trapped in an illusion of security. Something could be going on behind the scenes that only a few people know about.

Looking at this card, I pulled three more cards to give us a glimpse into the :crystal_ball: future.

:cup_with_straw: Two of Cups → Two people come together, each with a cup in hand. The symbolism in this card is abundant. Happiness and budding friendships are coming to the surface and we are all more capable of enjoying the time spent with others.

:latin_cross: The Hierophant Reversed → There are more ways of viewing the world than just one. We are reminded in this sense that we sometimes have to be our own teachers, but we must also not fall into the trap of believing everything we see or read. It is okay to challenge the status quo when it needs to be challenged, but be sure your challenge is warranted.

:star: Four of Pentacles Reversed → There is a sense of self-preservation this month. We have everything we need and now it’s time to protect it. Often, though, this comes as a double-edged sword. Protecting oneself is great and all but this often comes at a cost. Weigh the pros and cons and figure out what your self-preservation will cost you.

Just as a reminder…

:star: The Card of the Year: The Father of Pentacles, Reversed

• obsession with gaining wealth, money, or status
  • having money and blowing through it quickly

:star: Goals of 2021: The Son of Wands

• fighting for equitable change
  • inspired action fueled by passion and inspiration

:star: Obstacles of 2021: The Empress

• too much of a good thing can turn those good things bad
  • an over-abundance of all things that help people grow

Putting it together…

These are some interesting clarifying cards to think about in connection with The Moon. As I said above, The Moon is a card of shadows and illusion. This leads me to question the validity (I don’t know if that’s the right word, honestly) of the clarifying cards. These may be our illusions or our shadows. I will be curious to see how June plays out for us all.

Do you have any insight to share for May and how this reading affected your life? If you want to do your own reading for the new month, you can find a spread I created over on my website.

12 Likes

Ooo… thank you for the check in for June. I’m also interested to see how June plays out. I relate to the clarifying cards as well, or feel like that’s where I’m headed. I’m still kind of recovering from the shadow work because every day at least one thing happens that just hits me & I think I may be getting run down from trying to go against what I was in for so long. I don’t think I’m explaining this right because I’m not sure how to say what is in my head right now. So I will just stop while I’m ahead. Sorry! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It looks like the importance of shadow work is continuing into June- hopefully the challenges of this coming month will leave us better and stronger for having overcome them :pray:

I love reading these insights, @MeganB- you do a wonderful job with them! :two_hearts: Thank you for sharing your wisdom and advice for the coming month :blush:

Wishing everyone a blessed June! :sparkles:

3 Likes

You might just need to take a short break @Susurrus and do some meditation and relaxing activities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you recover from it soon!

Thank you @BryWisteria :pray: I’m curious to see how it plays out!

3 Likes

Thank you, I think I am starting that today. My body is just so tense & I can’t seem to just “be” lately. I’m constantly in high gear the past few days! Even talking to my husband is hard because I can’t make sense of what’s in my head & it goes right from one to another. I’m taking a relaxing day today. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m feeling that a lot too honestly :woman_shrugging: it’s just in the air right now I suppose.

3 Likes

Mercury Retrograde - that’s what I am blaming it on until the end of June.

2 Likes