Have you ever wondered?

When subjects come up on this site for alcoholism, difficulty with your marriage, financial problems, child abuse, anything you can think of, have you ever wondered? Why?
It’s the people that have been beaten down, abused, or treated like a doormat, who appreciate the encouragement by people who have been there and done that. We are a family, we are friends. We are gathered in peace, support, and recognition of each other’s frailties and strength. Be safe be blessed and know you be loved.
Garner blessed by dragons

I did this on my alliterate phone.

12 Likes

This coven provides real life support and offers love, asking for nothing in return (except a very small monthly fee :rofl:)! Absolute beauty. Thank you, @Garnet. Blessed be!

7 Likes

This is the most loving judgement free place I’ve known. Including my own relatives! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

The best communities are ones built on love and support despite differences- and unfortunately places like that are hard to find these days.

But here, even though we may all come from different walks of life, locations, and even various spiritual beliefs and yet choose to stay together to lift one another up :dove: Reading this makes me feel so blessed to have met the community here- it’s a real treasure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing your love @Garnet- you make Spells8 a warm place to be! :heart:

4 Likes

I agree with you :100:!!!

4 Likes