Have you Heard of This? Walnut Spell

via Miranda Gilley on Quora: The Witchy Space

9 Likes

I think it’s neat. I’m going foraging!!! I’d like to try this! How About you guys???

6 Likes

Very nice little spell! Very cute sounding.

5 Likes

I don’t know about foraging, but I do like Walnuts. It’s a nice little spell to try! Thank you! :parrot:

5 Likes

I love a foraging :heart_eyes: me and my son go out very year and collect elderberries from the hundreds of elder trees around the countryside here :grin: we make elderberry syrup and jam :heart:

5 Likes

I have made elderberry syrup! I have some in my refrigerator! It was fun to make. I made the Rose Water too & I enjoyed that ritual as well. I have to go find some walnuts now & green candles. I’m running low on supplies lately. :grimacing:

5 Likes

I would like to try this one, too. I like the idea of the shell packaging a little spell in the earth. Very fun.

5 Likes

Well, I’m shipping your box in a few. I don’t have green candles myself. I’m waiting for my supplies to come. So just wait until you get your package first!!

4 Likes

Ooh, that sounds great!!! I forage so many wonderful flowers and nuts and berries. I’ve gotta go soon

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m not getting any supplies until at least Thursday. I do have to make a list though. Or I will forget most of what I am out of for essential oils & candles. I made up a nice scent for my diffuser to promote protection & healing. I used 2 drops each of lemon, grapefruit, & geranium. It smells really good, my husband & son really liked it over the weekend.

4 Likes

I always love adding more Green Magick and money spells to my collection :green_heart: :money_with_wings:

Thanks for this cute walnut spell, Christina! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :grin:

3 Likes