Healing and positive healing energy 🌿

Okay, so I’ve been Mia- I’m still practicing my craft😆 BUT I recently discovered I come from a lineage of healers and shamans and have ancestors from Salem Massachusetts my 11th great grandmother was one, I don’t know if I had any ancestors burned during the witch trials but that’s why the quote “we are the granddaughters of the witches they couldn’t burn” sticks out to me so much.
ANYWAY- I have been practicing my healing abilities and I have helped so many people That I really want to help anyone on here who needs some extra good vibes or healing energy sent your way-

Blessed be :herb::sparkles:

7 Likes

That’s so nice of you. I don’t need healing right now but thank you!!

6 Likes

What an exciting discovery, @Misfitbabe! :star_struck: And wow, that is a really powerful quote :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for your kind offer and generous gift to the forum! The Energy Exchange Circle is a list of forum members who are currently seeking healing energy, so perhaps you could do a ritual or send out your good vibes to them? Just a suggestion- thanks again and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

It’s so great to hear that you’re making ancestral connections! I also have relations from the Salem Witch Trials, a member on both sides, actually! One accuser and one accused. Learning about our ancestors and our history is so interesting! I wanted to point something out real quick because it’s actually a common misconception!

No one was actually burned during the Salem Witch Trials. That’s a very common misconception, actually, and I believe it’s a holdover from the witch trials of Europe.

If you want to learn more about the Salem Witch Trials, I recommend the podcast Unobscured. Season one is a run-through of the entire situation, the events leading up to the accusations, and the political strife at the time. It’s all very interesting! It’s told in a story-telling way and references primary sources, too! Definitely recommend it if you want to learn more about your ancestors!

Screenshot from their website.

https://historyunobscured.com/

As for your healing abilities, that’s so amazing! The world needs more healing :revolving_hearts: You might want to check out the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: Nov 7th that TheTravelWitch also shared.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!! You are THE BEST!!:sob::sob::sob: thank you so so much. I will definitely be checking it out!! And I will join!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I will re check it out!:sparkles:

3 Likes

Reach out if you ever need some!:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I think it could also be because that phrase is so powerful on its own merit!!

It has earned its own meaning and I feel it goes well beyond any blood lineage. It has been “appropriated” with cause. It will be interesting to see where the phrase goes from here.

Thanks for sharing! PS: the photo is by beatricepirate on Twitter

4 Likes

I hope you enjoy it! It’s very interesting and captivating. Plus I learned so much more than I had already known!

3 Likes