Healing Crystal Grid

I made this grid with the intention of healing. @Tamera hope this offers some help for your family. It’s also for anyone else who could use some healing!
I have a citrine chunk in the middle for manifesting the goal for healing. It’s also good for optimism, and displacing fear and anxiety.
Next there’s aquamarine for the use of love, health and healing of the immune system. And there’s amethyst, which is for immune system healing and a ton of other properties.
Then there’s clear quartz for amplification.

5 Likes

This is great! I was sitting here thinking that I wanted to find something to boost my spellwork I did last night and not even 10 minutes later…i get this notification. Thank you!

2 Likes

Aw that’s amazing!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: I’m so excited I could help! synchronicities are appearing everywhere for me. Thank you Universe and the elements!

2 Likes

This is lovely, @christina4! :two_hearts: I love the crystals you chose and how you arranged them- and it sounds like your intentions carried through to @Tamera! :sparkling_heart: A beautiful crystal grid- thank you for sharing! :gem::sparkles:

2 Likes

Of course :relieved: if there’s anyway at all that I could help anyone else at all, I’m not hesitating. It’s just how I am!

2 Likes

You have such a kind heart, @christina4 - thank you for sharing your warmth!!! You are a blessing here :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to be inspiration for my friends and my kids to do better before they even think of doing wrong. All that I’ve been through in my young life has taught me enough! I take mental notes how to learn and grow. There’s a quote I put in my profile that goes with what I’m saying. I’m big on quotes.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Christina! Grids are so beautiful!

I’ve been wanting to work more with crystal grids so I’ll give it a try soon! How long do you usually leave them set up on the table/altar?

2 Likes

For as long as it takes. It’s all up to the circumstance for me. But, you’re welcome :blush:

2 Likes