Healing energies please

I apologize for disappearing from the forums for so long. In mid September, my husband tested positive for COVID.
He was sick. REALLY sick. He is still healing even now, although he is finally back to work. He sleeps a lot, but he is still here, that’s what counts.
Somehow, me and my kids never tested positive. We cleaned and scrubbed the house daily, and I tried to make sure we kept distance as much as we could in our house, which was hard.

The hardest part was the amount of negativity we received when others found out. We actually received threats and people claiming we were lying. He got it at work, from a coworker who attended a party mask-less. It’s not like we tried. In fact, we haven’t gone anywhere. The fact that he tested positive even with all we did to stay safe, was difficult to understand and still is.

I post this, as a reminder that if you see someone ill, no matter if it is COVID or not, remember kindness. Our love and happy energy does the world much better than hateful energy, or even energy laced with fear. I assume fear is why we received the messages we did. They were through facebook, not here. Fear made people lash back because someone they knew was very sick. It made all their fears real.

Spread kindness, and please, if you can, send some healing energy our way. My little family has exhausted what little energy we had left.

10 Likes

Sending prayers to you and yours… hope you stay well and that your husband continues to improve. How very frightening. I was just on the phone with my daughter who was on her second go round with quarantine. Her boyfriend is a police officer and has been exposed 3 times now. …and as a result so has my daughter.
Hang tough… this too will pass… I just hope we all make it to the other side of this in one piece.

4 Likes

I’m sorry your husband got so sick and glad he’s doing better now. I think this pandemic is bringing out the best and the worst of people. It’s just difficult to see where that person is going. I hope your family is doing better now. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this important reminder, Chelsey!

I can’t believe that people would do such a thing. It’s a pandemic, everyone is at risk of getting sick!

Sending lots of love, happiness and healing energy to your family. I hope the worst part is over. :pray:

4 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family, @Chelsey1. Sometimes bad situations bring out the best in some people and the worst in others- I’m so sorry you had to deal with such negativity in already troubling times.

Lots of love and light to you and your family- it is wonderful your husband is recovering and that the rest of you are staying safe. Be well and know that you are in my thoughts! :pray::candle::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Gosh, my heart goes out to you and your family! :sparkling_heart: It’s horrible what fear can do to anyone who doesn’t understand or hasn’t been in your shoes. I’m very sorry for what you’ve been through! I generally stay away from any social media. I have to use fb for school. Anyway, of course I’ll pray that you’ll be lifted of the negative energy associated with the virus and any I’ll will or fear of others. I hope your husband returns back to full health! I already have a healing crystal grid, but there’s always room for one more! :blush:

3 Likes

Btw, you can still have covid without any symptoms. My son was a carrier for the flu virus. He gave it to everyone in the home and he was tested, and sure enough he was a carrier.

3 Likes

We all tested negative. I still have no idea how the rest of us stayed negative. I blame my blood disorder. It makes me invincible (not really, but that’s what i am going with)

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I needed that. <3

5 Likes

I’m so happy things are getting better and your family is okay. I’m sorry that you received so much negativity surrounding his illness. I understand those feelings, my nephew tested positive and will be out of quarantine today.

I hope some positivity comes your way and I will continue some positive energy for you & your family.

5 Likes