Healing energy needed for my son

I ask for healing energy for my son, Nick. He is having some difficulty with his Diabetes again, some of the same symptoms as before when he had Keto Acidosis.
Thank you :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry @Rowan I’ll say a prayer and I’ll send some reiki your way! I’ll also make a healing crystal grid. I’ll share it in a little bit after make it.

8 Likes

Sending healing love & light to him. Of course he will be included in my candle for the Energy Exchange. I hope this gets resolved sooner than later with the best outcome for your family.

7 Likes

Thank you @christina4 & @Siofra I appreciate it very much.
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Sending positive energy and thoughts to you and your son! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Im so sorry to hear this :heartpulse: Ill add your son to my energy exchange candle also :heartpulse: We are here if you need anything :heartpulse:

5 Likes

That’s terrible, I’m so sorry. I hope he gets to feeling better. I’ll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

5 Likes

My prayers are with you and your son, @Rowan :pray: Praying for his well-being and health :raised_hands:

7 Likes

So sorry to hear about your son, @Rowan- sending love and healing energy his way! You are both in my thoughts and prayers :pray::candle:

As an entry to the Energy Exchange, I’ve gone ahead and added your request for good energies to the collective Energy Exchange Circle. May the light and love of the coven help your son to heal! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I pray and hope your child will be alright @Rowan , it is never easy for a parent to see any child of hers or his in sufferring and ill

Blessed Be,
Margaret

6 Likes

Thank you @anne2

6 Likes

Update
Thank you everyone for the healing energy for my son. He is doing better, the doctors increased his long acting insulin, in his area his reg insulin has been hard to come by.
He still has increased levels of acid in his blood but not as elevated as before.
Blessed Be

7 Likes

Glad he’s doing better! Will keep him in my thoughts! :candle:

7 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that @Rowan I will keep you both in my thoughts as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Absolutely! Sending you comfort as well

8 Likes

That is great to hear, I’m so glad that he’s doing better!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Rowan- that is good news to hear! Contuining to send healing energy his way. Blessings to him for his continued recovery! :pray::heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Rowan
Hi my friend I am so sorry that I am late but I just wanted to send you some extra love :heart: I hope everything settles down for you sweet girl! I can’t imagine, you could use a hug :hugs:
Blessed be!
Jeannie

7 Likes