Healing Energy Needed

Hi,

We need healing energy for our Tamera’s son, he was taken by ambulance for trouble breathing. He was in the ER for an infection of some kind within his intestines/ stomach over the weekend. Now he is having this while trying to heal. Please send your healing energy to him & their family.

Blessed Be :star2:

13 Likes

Many positive vibes sent her way! I hope everything is ok!

7 Likes

This is so lovely @krissie117 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thinking of you and your family @Tamera sending lots of healing energy :heart:

6 Likes

Sending positive energy

7 Likes

OMG! That’s terrible! I’ll certainly be keeping her in my prayers!

5 Likes

Oh no! This is horrible! I’m praying to the Lord now! Then I’ll make a healing grid for them two to be ok. Stay positive @Tamera sending good vibes your way! :revolving_hearts::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much everyone, still not completely sure of all the details…frustrating not being there. Right now I know, he’s in ICU due to his sugar being 427. Yesterday at the ER they never checked his sugar and gave him an ulcer medication (without any tests to even know for sure if it’s an ulcer) called Carafate which is known to drastically raise blood sugar levels. He’s very heavily medicated and is calling me every little bit to tell me he loves me, which just causes me to fight the tears until we hang up, because I think he’s scared. Any and all healing energies, prayers, vibes are very much appreciated.
:blue_heart:

8 Likes

Oh goodness- my heart goes out to you and your son, @Tamera! It seems like they mishandled the situation at first in the ER, but it sounds like he is being carefully watched in the ICU now. I pray he is in good hands and is already on the path to healing! Love and light to both of you, Tamera :candle: Wishing your son a very speedy recovery :pray:

5 Likes

I hope things start to stabilize for him soon. It must be extremely frustrating not to be there. I’m still semd you both love and light and some to his sisters also. Please let me know how things are going.

5 Likes

Goddess @Tamera! That sounds awful! Shame on that ER doctor who didn’t investigate! I’ll be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

4 Likes

Prayers are being sent.

4 Likes

@Tamera Sending SO much light your way :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. It means so much. Update today is my son is still in ICU, his sugar levels are still fluctuating but staying below 200. All his other levels such as CO2, potassium, ketones, and Magnesium are fluctuating as well which they believe is why his blood sugar is not stabilizing. DKA is what they say he has right now, Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
His cognitive state is improving, he is sounding more like himself and alert.
My family appreciates each of you and your healing energies and light.
Blessed Be,:heart:

5 Likes

I hope he keeps stabilizing and that he’s getting better soon! :pray:

Sending many prayers of love and healing for him! Love and Light to you too, Tamera! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

That’s a positive update- so glad to hear it looks like he is on the mend! I’ll keep the good thoughts and well wishes flowing, may his path to recovery be swift! :pray: Stay strong, Tamera- lots of love and light to you and your son :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Update

Alrighty, My son came home from the hospital yesterday. He is diagnosed right now as Type 1 Diabetic (I am Type 2). He is on 2 different types of Insulin. We had a good talk over the phone and it was so nice to hear his clear sweet voice. There were many points of this that I feared he would not come home. The hospital he was at in Mississippi was wonderful taking care of him, even listened to a worried momma hundreds of miles away when I requested a CT Scan due to his confusion and speech being slurred. I had feared possibly some brain trauma or a stroke. But all looked good they said. Turns out he was misdiagnosed with the Ulcer and the Infection, and the medicine that was given at the first hospital could have had a part to play in his condition when he got to the Mississippi Hospital. Carafate can be very bad for diabetics, it is a medicine used for treating ulcers. Just in case anyone has or knows anyone with either please let them know.
He’s struggling with the idea that he almost died and our conversations have been mostly about that and him learning to use his insulin. His levels have actually been great, and even two times today they got a little too low (89). So I told him that this is going to take time to get adjusted and find the level that is healthy and feels right for him. Im not on Insulin but grew up with two parents who were. My diagnosis was hard because I had older parents and I seen the difficulties that they went through due to Diabetes. My son has seen me change my habits, eat a little better, be active, and use more natural methods to manage mine. Thankfully that works for me.
I ordered him two books this evening, One is a Type One Diabetic Cook Book, the other is a book written by a man who also has Type 1 Diabetes and he talks about his experience and Tips and Tricks he has learned along the way. Covering some of the emotional aspects within Diabetes.Hopefully they help…
Thank you to all of you for the healing thoughts, energies, and caring words.
It means so much. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

So glad your son is home @Tamera! That’s great! And it sounds like you picked a couple of great books for him, they should help him out. I wish him luck getting used to diabetes. Type one or two, diabetes can suck at times.

5 Likes

My prayers and healing thoughts his way!

6 Likes

A wonderful update- and wishing a warm welcome home to your son, @Tamera! :two_hearts: I’m glad the hardest part is behind him! It sounds like he has a journey ahead, but he is so very blessed to have a loving and supportive mom to help him along :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing him good health going forward- love and light to both of you! :pray:

3 Likes

Dear @Tamera What a relief to know that the Hospital in Mississippi sorted him out. Thrilled to hear that he is well enough to go home. His mood should improve with familiar surroundings. Hospitals are scary places and not conducive for rest or wellness.
Sending intensions for continued strength and comfort for all of you. Will add to my ritual this morning.

Lord and Lady please take heed
We need your intercession
We have friends who are in need
of comfort and health’s progression
Be with Tamera and her son
Hold them close and tight
We trust that this will all be done
As you bathe them in your light
As it is spoken so mote it be
Thank you Lord and Lady

7 Likes