Healing request

Hi everyone , I wanted to reach out to request healing energy as I am going through a difficult time and I really could use some positive energy and blessings to heal my heart from years of pain and mental and physical PTSD from relationshis it’s caused major depressive anxiety is hard to go through. My last relationship is what I need to heal from completely and I have a hard time with this. Please send prayers , majic and positivity :heart:

11 Likes

Hi @Redd_27

I’m sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. We do have a wiki for healing requests:
Energy Exchange Circle May 2022

There are instructions on how to add your request to the list. If you have any questions or any problems, just let me know.

Sending you Love :heart: Light :sparkles: & Magick :magic_wand:

6 Likes

@Redd_27 I added your request to the Energy Exchange Circle that @marsha linked for you. I would suggest reading through it, people leave messages to others on the Energy Exchange to help in their own way along with home practices.

6 Likes

Sending you love and light!

6 Likes

Done! Healing is brave work. Be gentle with yourself on the journey!

9 Likes

Thanks I have no idea how to do a wiki post or edit so gotta forgive me lol thank you all so much

6 Likes

Not a problem at all. It will all come together in time & there is always someone that can help you out. :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yes I’m definitely glad I joined and as an update I just got the call that I am officially va first time home owner as of today so those blessings definitely helped so much you guys and I hope to be able to extend that energy back to someone else that needs it :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

What a great feing to own your own home :house_with_garden:

Any time you would like to extend the energy you may do so & to let others know or check for updates, juat visit the link that was shared by the lovely @marsha

5 Likes

Sending so much love and light to you, @Redd_27- and a huge congrats on becoming the proud owner of a new home! :house_with_garden: :partying_face:

I’m wishing you all the best on your journey of healing- you are in my thoughts! :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on owning a home! That’s a big step! You go! Good luck moving!

4 Likes

Congratulations! May your new home be filled with love, light and joy abounding!

5 Likes

@Redd_27 I know it probably feels like you will never find that peace (speaking from experience), but I pray you do! YOU are love :two_hearts: So mote it be!

5 Likes