Hecates Boutique Etsy

HI! I have another Etsy Shoppe for everyone. I have gotten a few things from this shop:

• The Morrigan Bookmark technically - I have bought 2… the first one is in a “safe” place… do you think I know where that place is? No. Big N. O. on that one :laughing: After searching for a week I bought the second one, so in about a week I will find the first one :rofl:
  • Hecate Prayer Beads - as a gift for someone

The link to the shop for anyone thinking of or working with Hecate along with other deities is:

I know that @Mistress_Of_Herbs & @martje have started working with her, I’m sorry if I missed any newer members, I know we have quite a few members that work with her, I just can’t remember everyone. :hugs:

10 Likes

@Susurrus oooooooo thanks twinsie ill take a look. Love ya babe

7 Likes

@Susurrus omg this place something for almost every God or Goddess, not just Hekate or Morrigan.

I know someone recently asked about Hel, im sorrh i dont remeber who, but i saw a necklace with charms for her. Nyx, Lucifer, Santa Muerte, Dionysis, Apollo, Ares, etc.

Very good find twinsie

8 Likes

Visited your shop, love some of the charms. Thank you. Hail Hecate!

7 Likes

Yes, thats the name of the shop but they have a lot of God & Goddess items for just about every pantheon. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you so much Siofra! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Ohhhhh everything is pretty- so much sparkly jewelry! :star_struck: And you all weren’t kidding- there really something there for just about everyone, so many deities to choose from! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for the recommendation, @Susurrus! :heart:

7 Likes

Oh, wow! Thanks for the rec! That’s got some very nice pretties!

6 Likes

:smiling_face: you are all very welcome, when I saw that they do many other deities, I had to shared because she does great work & the items are gorgeous. I may have gotten my Brigid beads from there :thinking: or it was a shop recommended by HecatesBoutique for them because they were out of stock at the moment.

I hope others find something they would like from there. I will take a picture of my bookmark & Brigid beads & post them in a little bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for being an enabler!! I just added bracelets for Hades, Hell, and Persephone to my wish list. I also added bookmarks, earrings, and necklaces!! I need to go a lot of hours so I can purchase all your amazing items.

Thank you @Susurrus for the recommendation!

5 Likes

Oh I am definitely an enabler :smiling_face: When I come across any others I will let you know. Ooo…

This is the bookmark I got from there, I love it mostly because I’d rather read an actual book & the Morrigan is one of my deities. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes