Hecate's Symbol

I just got bored at the hospital and felt like I needed some protection and healing, so I drew Her symbol.

May She be with my daughter and I in this unknown situation. I am at a crossroads. I prayed to Her asking for help. My daughter is getting better but slowly. Please, continue to keep us in your prayers, candle spells, wishes, etc. Thank you all!

16 Likes

I am keeping both you and your beautiful daughter in my thoughts and prayers hun. I will light a candle for you both and pray that she makes a speedy recovery. Sending you a very big hug with love and light xxx

10 Likes

I have lit 2 more candles for you both along with the main candle I light for the Energy Exchange requests. May you & your daughter be wrapped in Healing Light & Energy with Hecate keeping watch & lighting the way :star2:

9 Likes

I’m sure Hecate hears what’s in your heart, and will help. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

9 Likes

Thank you all!!! @jessica72 @Amethyst @Susurrus
I’ll probably be on and off for a while. I just can’t tell when a Dr or nurse is going to come into the room. But her oxygen is not even close to 50, it’s at 90-99 consistently. (That’s my girl) but her lungs are still wheezing. We’ll get there!!!

8 Likes

I know you will hun. She’s your baby girl. She’s made of tough stuff!!! I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

8 Likes

Thanks so much!!! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Keep us posted hun. She’s a tough little cookie, but I’m sure Hecate has heard our prayers will hold both your hands as you walk this difficult path and you will all kick it’s proverbial butt together.

7 Likes

I will definitely keep everyone posted

7 Likes

Thank you hun

7 Likes

No problem :relaxed:

7 Likes

Heck, except for the wheezing, her lungs are better than mine! I’m usually at 90-93 oxygen. Things are looking up, she’ll get there soon and you’ll be able to take her home!

7 Likes

Poor sweet heart i hope your daughter gets well soon and know she is in my prayers :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I’ve been out of the loop for awhile, but I will absolutely light a candle for you both tonight.

6 Likes

Capture+_2021-11-15-23-48-40(1)3117

7 Likes

She came home!!! Sweet Noemi is doing so much better! I still have to give her nebulizer treatment every four hours. My alarm is on!

My neighbors cigarettes and weed so we asked if they can do that outside. There was an argument. But the guy came upstairs and apologized last night. I said this little girl deserves to breathe. But it’s ok now.
I still don’t like him and that’s ok. Lol

8 Likes

I’m so glad she’s doing better! Every four hours? Wow, that’s gonna be tough on the both of you, but you can do it! I have every faith you can get her better!

6 Likes

Hunni I’m so happy that she is home safe where she belongs. She really had us all worried. But with the truly amazing mum that she has, I know that she will be just fine. If anyone has this covered, you do.

Thank you to the doctors and nurses for caring for your beautiful daughter in the darkest of times and thank you to Hecate for hearing our prayers, lighting her torch and leading you both through the darkness safely.

6 Likes

@christina4 :tada::tada::tada::tada::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Yay! I’m so happy Naomi is doing better and home!

6 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation::blush:

6 Likes