Hello! A little about myself

Hello! I live in Metamora, Michigan and I came to Spells8 to find great spells and other information to help me with my craft, and to meet others who are also practicing. I wouldn’t consider myself new to witchcraft, but more like a solitary practitioner. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone in the commuity!

13 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m happy you joined us!

There a lot of great people to learn from, so feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any topic. We are all friendly & supportive of your unique path.

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 8 :fallen_leaf: is a great place to start to learn what’s going on in the forum over the next week.

I hope you have a great day! I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome from Perth, Australia.

This coven is amazing! so many wonderful people with the most beautiful of souls. If you ever have any questions please ask away here and someone will always get back to you as soon as they can. Looking forward to getting to know you and learning from you.

Jess

7 Likes

Hi @kathleenq! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This place is just chock-full of interesting information. We even have weekly challenges that help you learn and are fun at the same time! This week’s challenge is almost up, you probably wouldn’t have time for it, but a new one will be set on Wednesday and you can join in on the fun!

I look forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions, just ask and someone will answer your question!

6 Likes

hello from Texas! Welcome!

7 Likes

Merry meet @kathleenq,

Sending greetings from Poland- we are blessed to have you here! :blush:

I hope you have been enjoying the forum so far, as here you will find fellow coven members and other solitary practitioners from all over the world! Although we may be far apart physically, this space is a wonderful place to chat with like-minded magick users :sparkles::infinite_roots:

There is always a lot going on here, so if you have any topics of interest, I recommend locating relevant discussions using the Search Tool and Forum Tags. Feel free to jump in on any discussions that call to you!

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
I’m a solitary eclectic and I’ve been practicing for about 15 years on and off. Crystals and then divination started it off for me. If you need anything please let me know :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

@kathleenq hello and welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to the Coven forums Kathleen :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I will be sure to check back into the forum to see what’s going on!

7 Likes